This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Earn your access.tcl

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
h
hollyweed
Voice

Earn your access.tcl

Post by hollyweed »

Hi There!

I would be interested into a TCL that can record the time a user spends into a channel and add him to X. if a users just joins, the bot can notify him with the TCL 'rulles' and tell him how he can qualify for access on that channel. notify example : " Hi there <nick> this is your 1st visit to #channel. to qualify for access to X you have to spend at least 4h on this channel and write at least 250 words on channel window. if u do all above i'll add u to X with 69 access " If the user qualify for the above i'd like the bot to monitorize user activity on the channel and modify he's access based on user's activity on the channel. if he spends 7days online on that channel and writes more that XXX words, the bot will modify he's access to a higher level. (decided by me, so i would like to be able to modify the access levels, that the bot gives each time a user qualify for a higher access) for example, the bot will add a newbie with access 69 to X after he completes channel demands. For each 'promotion, each user has to complete the bot requirements to gain a higher access on the channel.

I was thinking about 5 tasks that the respective user has to complete to achieve the highest access on channel, 499 and all these 5 tasks has to be based on hours and words.

I think that's everything i could came with :)
Thanks
PS: Sorry for my bad english :)