This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Request: repeat Protection

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
D
Diamond85
Voice

Request: repeat Protection

Post by Diamond85 »

Hello I am looking for a very long time a tcl script the repeaters in the first rehearsal, channel: 1 warning, 2nd channel kick, 3 global kicks, 4 for 3 hours global ban, 5 24 hour ban, 6 permanent ban, 7 perhaps even kill.

options: text repeats 3:60 minutes
text match 75% of the text.

would not be bad if it:
. Chanset # chan tr: s (repeats text) 3:60
. Chanset # chan t: r: p 75 (concord (%)) ...
could be adjusted.

I hope it is possible to
one of you has the pleasure to create,
or give me some good examples :)

I hope you understand what or how I mean it.

sorry for the bad english: (
w
willyw
Revered One

Post by willyw »

Go here:
http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php?p=101239#101239
and see the link to his website... where you can download AllProtection.

AP does not do everything exactly as you described. However, it does quite a bit of it. It is probably worth you learning how to use it, so you can then decide if it is good enough.

Suggestion:
AP does a lot more than you requested. Simply turn off all the other protections that you do not have a use for. If you leave them on, you may have unexpected things happen.
Get_A_Fix
Master

Post by Get_A_Fix »

You could use something like this - a script on the egghelp tcl archives that does most of what you want.
We explore.. and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge.. and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias.. and you call us criminals.
D
Diamond85
Voice

Post by Diamond85 »

willyw wrote:Go here:
http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php?p=101239#101239
and see the link to his website... where you can download AllProtection.

AP does not do everything exactly as you described. However, it does quite a bit of it. It is probably worth you learning how to use it, so you can then decide if it is good enough.

Suggestion:
AP does a lot more than you requested. Simply turn off all the other protections that you do not have a use for. If you leave them on, you may have unexpected things happen.
thank you for your suggestion but I already use all Protection for years, and it is not the where, after I've asked / sought: (

Unfortunately Allprotection only has the options: warn, kick; kickban; kill or kline
D
Diamond85
Voice

Post by Diamond85 »

Get_A_Fix wrote:You could use something like this - a script on the egghelp tcl archives that does most of what you want.
The script is actually not bad.
Since I use all protection rather continue.
I would like what I have described.
Find one is the so unfortunately I never guess.
I still lack experience in tcl.
order to code the tcl

I thank you anyway for the quick reply