This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
t
tc666248

Post by tc666248 »

no discussion on this topic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tc666248 on 2001-11-06 20:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tc666248 on 2001-11-06 20:05 ]</font>
p
ppslim
Revered One

Post by ppslim »

Try no!spam.tcl.

There are stable version available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/no-spam/

Some of the more receint versions do not work fully, as bug reports have been sent, but gave usless information, apart from (it doesn't work). It would be greatly appreacieated if you could help fix it, thanks (be submitting bug reports).
t
tc666248

Post by tc666248 »

Tcl error [msgs:abuse]: missing "

hi ppslim
Above was the error msg when i loaded no!spam.tcl ver 1.7 to my bot. What does the error mean and also my bots doesnt work(spam checking/kickban). Do you have any idea solve my problem? thanks alot
t
tc666248

Post by tc666248 »

Another thing, one of my bot is hub and another one is leaf bot. both bots are linked. no!spam.leaf loaded to leaf bot and no!spam loaded to hub bot. Leaf botnet-nick setted. So, what was the actual problem for the last post message?