This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Message for ppslim

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
g
galaxyboy

Post by galaxyboy »

Hi ppslim,

Firstly, I would like to enquire about the script no.spam.tcl which had been written by you and wreck. Is there anyway the bot can cycle itself after a certain time? By the way, there's an tcl error for the part set $spam-file-lower 10. The bot crash when I enable that.

Secondly, is there any other ways to contact you other than this forum? Which IRC network do you join?

p
ppslim
Revered One

Post by ppslim »

There is a bug tracking section on http://sourceforge.net/projects/no-spam/

This will allow me to see exactly what is happening, request more feedback, and centraly track each individual bug.

If you could kindly submit the bug there, I will work on it as soon as possible.

Note: Reports like this one, are the cause of such a long time passing between releases. I know that there are errors, and within reason where they are, but I am unable to test the script myself, so messages saying, there is a bug when I do this, only confirm even more there is a bug, but helps me in no way locate it.

When submitting bugs, please give a detailed discription of the problem, and the exact message given as the error.

I will discard any messages given, where there is not enough information to get started.

I would love to get a stable release of no-spam out soon, but I need these bugs reports.
Yourname
Master

Post by Yourname »

Man this dude.. has'nt taken my bug reports at all :sad: and he asks for more.. im sure the bugs i pointed out were the only dangerous ones.. lol.

Cmon PPslim! get on it pal!
Dormant egghead.