This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

I set my bot .chanset +dontkickops but he still kicks ops

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
l
laynuks
Voice

I set my bot .chanset +dontkickops but he still kicks ops

Post by laynuks »

I set my eggdrop .chanset #channel +dontkickops but he still kicks ops with @ sign , is this a buy or im doing sumthing wrong
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

For what the ops are kicked? My bet is that you may have an TCL script that kicks them..
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
Y
Yoda
Halfop

Post by Yoda »

try with

.chanset #channel +nodesynch
p
ppslim
Revered One

Post by ppslim »

The question would be, when does it kick the OPs?

Is it for any spoecial reason?
l
laynuks
Voice

the bots were ops then....

Post by laynuks »

we have 3 eggdrop bots that are ops then when a flooder joins our channel with so many clones they start to ctcp flood, of course the bot1 will kick a lot of these clones but then bot2 kicks bot1 for flood kickking lots of the flooders... and with +DontKickOps set on all my eggdrop bots it should not kick one another... this is the issue
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

Add bot1 to bot2 userlist with the friend flag and/or see in the tcl-commands.doc file the bind flud or you can see this script that I've made using the bind flud thing.
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
p
ppslim
Revered One

Post by ppslim »

As noted, make sure they have the +f flag, and that they are know to each other.

It is not a simpel case of addign auser-record for each and adding the +f, they also need host masks that match each other.

Use ".channel #channel" to find out and make sure they are matchign the handle you think they are. If not, start working ont he hostmasks to egt them right.