This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Counter-Strike Server Look Up?!

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
F
FuE-
Halfop

Counter-Strike Server Look Up?!

Post by FuE- »

merry christmas everyone!
wondering if you know or can code a server look up, if i write !Servers, the eggdrop will look up 3 servers and display it on the chan, the name on the server how many ppl playing and if you can witch map its playing
De Kus
Revered One

Post by De Kus »

its really strange, I just did a quick search in this archive here and on hlsw.de, but there is no trace of such a script. Probably because such features are included in nearly all mIRC scripts nowadays (I know Gamers IRC and NoName Script for sure, I know I have seen some others to praise such a thing for their script package, too).
But I am sure anyone with some expierence with tcp connections via tcl and a bit brain to find the connection sequence within an mIRC script will be able to create such a script ^-^.
De Kus
StarZ|De_Kus, De_Kus or DeKus on IRC
Copyright © 2005-2009 by De Kus - published under The MIT License
Love hurts, love strengthens...
F
FuE-
Halfop

Post by FuE- »

hehe that what i thought, can you tell me where i can find irc cs server look up script?
s
shadow20
Voice

qstat

Post by shadow20 »