I recall someone have proposed the idea of a full protection script, I wrote one a week ago but didn't do enough tests on it. I think this script has all kinds of channel flood protections. Some of its protections:
All configurable, and easy to use.- text floods (action or msg)
- repeat floods
- notice floods
- codes floods
- adv, bad words, and private spam
- bad nicks/idents (on join and change)
- join floods
- revolving door
- nick floods
- random nicks ban (drones)
- takeovers (mass deop/ban/kick)
- channel limit
- ctcp/ctcr floods
- part msg floods
- bad channels
- excess channels
- bad CTCP-replies
- Anti-spam bot (cycler)
+ Botnet flood protections:
- mass text floods.
- mass notice floods.
- mass ctcp/ctcr floods.
- mass join floods.
- mass revolving door floods.
- mass part msg floods.
- mass nick floods.
+ Private flood protections
- Private text floods.
- Private notice floods.
- Private ctcp/ctcr floods.
while ops, +f and +mo are exempted by default from any punishment.# 0: Neither voices nor halfops are exempted from punishment
# 1: Voices are exempted from punishment
# 2: Halfops are exempted from punishment
# 3: Both halfops and voices are exempted from punishment
Visit https://github.com/sirfz/allprotection.tcl/releases for the latest release.## Available punishment methods:
# v: Void - do nothing
# w: Warn offender
# k: Kick offender
# b: Ban offender
# kb: Kick + Ban offender
# bk: Ban + Kick offender (new in version 4.9b)
# kl: KLine offender
# kil: Kill offender
## You can use them like this for example:
# this means, first Warn then Kick then Kickban. (if offence is repeated ofcourse)
## these steps will be triggered if the offences happend during <pwait> seconds.
# NOTE: These methods are not applicable on all flood types. I only applied this
# feature on the flood types I think they're needed.
- v4.9: Beta release
- v4.8: First Github release
- Edit: New dropbox-hosted link added
- Stable release, version 4.7 has arrived!
- Updated beta from 4.6b8 to 4.6b9 with fixed bugs.
- Updated beta from 4.6b7 to 4.6b8 with extra features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Updated download links.
- Updated beta from 4.6b6 to 4.6b7 with extra features added + code fixes.
- Updated beta from 4.6b5 to 4.6b6 with extra features added.
- Changed link(s) after downtime, scripts hosted by Alchera, Ayehan & Egghelp.org.
- Updated AllProtection v4.6b4 to 4.6b5 with reported bugs fixed.
- AllProtection v4.6b4 released for public (testing).
- AllProtection v4.5 Complete
- Updated from 4.3 to 4.4b20 with major, important and many many changes.
- Updated from 4.2 to 4.3 with fixed mass ban/deop/kick protections, bug fixes and new "*" for all channels feature.
- Updated from 4.1 to 4.2 with private protections, ability to relay warning to the channel and added the old drone kick proc back.
- Updated from 4.0 to 4.1 with a new drone kick proc and a bug fix.
- Updated from 3.9 to 4.0.
- Updated from 3.8b to 3.9 complete.
- Updated from 3.7b to 3.8b with several bug fixes + 2 new features requested by Marcel.
- Updated from 3.6b to 3.7b with a little syntax error fix.
- Updated from 3.5b to 3.6b with a major fix in the punish:method proc.
- Updated from 3.4b to 3.5b with an improvement to the code for faster performance.
- Updated from 3.3b to 3.4b with a new botnet flood protection (part msg), a fix in the botnet revolving door protection and a new feature: Kick count in kick msgs.
- Updated from 3.2b to 3.3b with another bug fix in the badnick ban.
- Updated from 3.1b to 3.2b with a bug fix in the notice (chars) protection.
- Updated from 3.0b to 3.1b with some bug fixes and extra features. (reported by Marcel)
- Updated from 2.9b to 3.0b with some new options to make things more user friendly, and shrunk the code by removing some repetetive code.
- Updated from 2.8b to 2.9b with a fix in the kline mask type and the syntax of the kline command.
- Updated from 2.7b to 2.8b with a bug fix and improvement to the kill/kline punishment methods.
- Updated from 2.6b to 2.7b with a lot of fixed bugs, and made other flood types support differenet punishment methods.
- Updated from 2.5b to 2.6b with support for kill/kline.
- Updated from 2.4b to 2.5b with minor bug fixes.
- Updated from 2.3b to 2.4b with major error fix in the punish:method proc.
- Updated from 2.2b to 2.3b with a new feature and improvements to the locking/unlocking system.
- Uploaded the file in zip format since some claimed the tar.gz was corrupted.
- Updated from 2.1b to 2.2b with some bug fixes on the locking and the drone kicker proc.
- Thanks slennox for hosting the script, I don't know why my page is down right now but I'm sure it'll be back up asap.
- Updated from 2.0b to 2.1b with improvements on some protection procedures.
- Updated from 1.9b to 2.0b with changes and updates to some protection patterns.
- Updated from 1.8b to 1.9b with major bug fixes reported by Silence.
- Updated from 1.7b to 1.8b with major bug fixes reported by Silence.[/list]