This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Sports Scores Script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
C
Cletus
Voice

Sports Scores Script

Post by Cletus »

Hoping to find someone who can do this out of the goodness of their heart but if not, I don't have a lot of money but I will be willing to pay approx. $10 US for a working script that fits the following description:

I need a sports scores script for my sports channel. The tcl script should parse Yahoo's scores preferably, but another site could do. It should be able to include all the different sports (i.e. NFL, MLB, NBA, etc.) that Yahoo offers. It should have a public channel trigger such as !NFL or !NBA. It would be nice if it has the simple option within the script (as opposed to on the fly in channel or partyline changes) to add or remove sports, and adjust the url should the sports score url ever change.

The features of the script are negotiable but I think anyone who can parse a webpage (unfortunately I cannot, nor can I write tcl at all) should be able to make this.

You can contact me at mustytrucker@sbcglobal.net or visit me at TheSportsBar.info's webchat page (there's a link on the portal, bottom left) or irc.p2p-network.net #TheSportsBar and PM Cletus.