This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

info from the web

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
m
monie089
Halfop

info from the web

Post by monie089 »

have it show the members online with

Code: Select all

<td height="20" valign="middle" align="left" background="../img/menu1_bg.jpg" style="padding-left: 30; background-position: left;	background-repeat: no-repeat;">
                  <a href="http://site.nintendoxg.com/online.php">Who's Online</a></td>

</tr>
                <tr>
                  <td width="166" height="11" valign="top" background="../img/form1_div.jpg" style="background-position: left;	background-repeat: no-repeat;"></td>
                </tr>
              </table></td>
            <td width="600" valign="top" bgcolor="#3C3C3C" background="img/left_bg2.jpg" style="background-position: right;	background-repeat: repeat-y;">
               	          <p align="center"><br>

</span>

<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="100%" id="AutoNumber1">
                    <tr>
                      <td width="100%" background="bg_bar_marino.gif">
                      <p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF">Members Who Are 
                      Online:</font></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td width="100%">Legend:<br>
                      <span class="gensmall"><font size="1">[<span style="COLOR: #ffa34f">Administrator</span>][<span style="COLOR: #006600">Moderator</span>][<span style="COLOR: #ff0000">IRC 
                      Operator</span>][<span style="COLOR: #808000">Sage</span>][<span style="COLOR: #000080">Coder</span>][<span style="COLOR: #800000">Tournament 
                      Manager</span>][<span style="COLOR: #000000">News Editor</span>]</font></span><br>

<br>
 <font size = '1'>In total there is <b>6</b> user online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests<br><br> <a href='forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=37' style="color:#FFA34F"><b>All-Star</b></a>, <a href='forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4' style="color:#FF0000">monie089</a>, <a href='forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24' style="color:#808000">Noodle8</a></br></font></td>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
useing

bind pub - !online pub:online

proc pub:online {nick uhost hand chan text} {
  set url "http://site.nintendoxg.com/online.php"
  set token [::http::geturl $url]
  set content [::http::data $token]
  ::http::cleanup $content
  foreach line [split $content \n] {
    putquick "PRIVMSG $chan :$line"
  }
} 
New server irc.NintendoXG.com come and visit
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

And in what lines are you interested exactly? Be more precisly if you want to be helped. We aren't psychics.
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
m
monie089
Halfop

Post by monie089 »

lol sorry
u just want the lines that list the user names online
m
monie089
Halfop

Post by monie089 »

can someone please make
C
Cletus
Voice

Post by Cletus »

Can you at least wait until your post drops off the front page before you bump it? that's ridiculous, i have stuff i'd like made too, but i'm not about to bump them because they aren't being made in a timeframe that i would like them to. I certainly wouldn't bump them until they are well off the front page, if then. You waited what, 2 days, and your post was still near the top of this board, trust me people can see it. This behavior annoys me when there are others of us who aren't begging and bumping at a frantic pace.
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

Only if you had pointed (used the quote thing for instance) the exact line you wish to be saved and then used/transmited or whatever. Don't be lazy and expect me to guess. It won't happen this way.
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
m
monie089
Halfop

Post by monie089 »

<br>
 <font size = '1'>In total there is <b>6</b> user online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests<br><br> <a href='forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=37' style="color:#FFA34F"><b>All-Star</b></a>, <a href='forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4' style="color:#FF0000">monie089</a>, <a href='forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24' style="color:#808000">Noodle8</a></br></font></td>
                    </tr>
                  </table> 
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

Cletus wrote:Can you at least wait until your post drops off the front page before you bump it?
I think at this point, Monie has annoyed people so much, his posts are being ignored. I've certainly no incentive to help when he's been so rude and demanding.
m
metroid
Owner

Post by metroid »

rosc2112 wrote:
Cletus wrote:Can you at least wait until your post drops off the front page before you bump it?
I think at this point, Monie has annoyed people so much, his posts are being ignored. I've certainly no incentive to help when he's been so rude and demanding.
Same here. :roll: