This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Free Shell Account..Only 1 Per User.. NO mass subscribing

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
e
eggdrop

Post by eggdrop »

Ok free but strict, following are the conditions:

1) All applications in ENGLISH ONLY
2) No mass advertising tcl scripts [admin's discretion]
3) Hacking / attempts /malicious PHPs = Permanent ban [admin's discretion]
4) Only 1 major [eggdrop] and one minor [bnc]processes
5) Preferably newbies who want to learn using eggdrop.. I will be helping out on email, or would be putting my notes in "from admin" folder [will be created for each account] .. Deleting this folder /not following orders in that folder will result in permanent ban.
6) I need a good reason of *why* you need the account. [even I am not sure why this condition, but my gf insists =P ]
7) Girls would get preference .. just to be sure of non impersonation, a pic or website having your photo with same email address would be nice.

I wont be visiting this forum much so applications posted here will be of no use.

mail at eggdrop@operamail.com ONLY
ONLY 250 ACCOUNTS.NO MORE NO LESS
System:
Duel Neons [Monsters]
2gb ram [superfast]
one T1 one T3 [verymuch acceptable!]

applications go to eggdrop@operamail.com
[i am not going to give away my real email address .. for flood protection what else? ]

regards
eggdrop
W
Wcc
Master

Post by Wcc »

Neons, eh? :razz:
M
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

Waiting list #168

No offence intended, but if you've given away over 400 shell accounts in 2 days I shudder at the thought of your "vetting" process.
B
BlasterHacker
Voice

Post by BlasterHacker »

rofl neons
B
Bever
Voice

Post by Bever »

OK, I've had Neons myself, and they were extremely fast! You can see a picture at http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:6 ... s/neon.gif .

So there's no need to make fun of this!