This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

A easy use BAN script (with Qauth ban)

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
v
virtanen
Voice

A easy use BAN script (with Qauth ban)

Post by virtanen »

So this is my second problem:
I have tried to do a script to a big channel that all ops can easily ban people with reason. The trick is that i need a script which works by saying !ban nick #channel @ bots privatemessage. And that's not all... I need the ban to be Q-auth ban so he/she can't come to the channel again just with different nick or somethin (the channel has +r mode on). When somebody tries to get back on channel with the same auth the bot bankick him with text "Banned from this channel (nick of the banner). And the script should include lines which does only channel ops allow to ban (so if person is not opped on that channel he can't ban anyone from there). The remove should be also that easy for example !unban qauth/nick #channel. So I know this is very tricky but is there anyone to help me?
- virtanen -
Suomi - Finland
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Search the Tcl Archive as there are numerous scripts already written to use Q.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM