This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Counter-Strike Script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
B
Beleaua
Voice

Counter-Strike Script

Post by Beleaua »

Could anyone tell me from where i could get a counter-strike script .. for stats live on channel ( players bans map etc ) or please could anyone make that script please ... i want the eggdrop to say when you enter a command like :

<Beleaua> !gg server
<Eggdrop> Players : 10 ! Bans : 10 ! Admins ON : admin , rayn etc ! Map : de_dust2 !

<Beleaua> awp server
<Eggdrop> Players : 20 ! Bans : 0 ! Admins ON : etc etc ! map : awp_india !

Something like that . I saw that tcl in russian and english who need`s rcon password but i don`t understand it ... please help me ... a script like if or something like this . Thanks .
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

See my other responses to similar requests - give me the protocol specs to talk to the server and I'll be able to make scripts for this.
B
Beleaua
Voice

Post by Beleaua »

give me the protocol specs to talk to the server --> explain please because i don`t know to speak english very well .. :(
B
Beleaua
Voice

Post by Beleaua »

<Maniacu> ææææææ HLSW mIRC Bot started! (www.hlsw.net) ææææææ
<Maniacu> Game : HL - Counter-Strike
<Maniacu> Address : 89.38.194.244:27015
<Maniacu> Name : ExTreaM CS | CS.ExtreaM.RO
<Maniacu> Players : 11 / 21
<Maniacu> Anticheat Tool: None
<Maniacu> AddOn : AMXX v1.76c, MM v1.19
<Maniacu> Map : fy_snow

<Maniacu> ææææææ HLSW mIRC Bot started! (www.hlsw.net) ææææææ
<Maniacu> Game : HL - Counter-Strike
<Maniacu> Address : 86.55.102.247:27015
<Maniacu> Name : ExTreaM Knife Only | KA.ExtreaM.RO
<Maniacu> Players : 0 / 16
<Maniacu> Anticheat Tool: None
<Maniacu> AddOn : AMXX v1.76c, MM v1.19
<Maniacu> Map : ka_2hp

look i found a mirc script ... for cs .. but i want a tcl to work on egg can you help me ?
ultralord
Master

Post by ultralord »

this script is included on HLSW program for your server.. is not for gather game
B
Beleaua
Voice

Post by Beleaua »

i know that but can you make a tcl script for my egg and say something like that ?
ultralord
Master

Post by ultralord »

search and find pwf.tcl is tcl for gather games..
B
Beleaua
Voice

Post by Beleaua »

mda someone delete my other post :( . please help me with an script for cs with rcon access who have commands like !cs !timeleft !players !server !admins come on .. i know that you can make this tcl .
ultralord
Master

Post by ultralord »

heh me i dont know how i can do this.. i want it too this tcl for my work.. but.. nothing.. also try with rcon module when you download it inside the file you see one .tcl for rcon commands etc..
B
Beleaua
Voice

Post by Beleaua »

i try the tcl who need the rcon password to give informations about server on channel but it don`t works . why ?
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

Protocol Definition:

pro·to·col (prt-kôl, -kl, -kl)
n.
a. The forms of ceremony and etiquette observed by diplomats and heads of state.
b. A code of correct conduct: safety protocols; academic protocol.
2. The first copy of a treaty or other such document before its ratification.
3. A preliminary draft or record of a transaction.
4. The plan for a course of medical treatment or for a scientific experiment.
5. Computer Science A standard procedure for regulating data transmission between computers.

intr.v. pro·to·coled or pro·to·colled, pro·to·col·ing or pro·to·col·ling, pro·to·cols
To form or issue protocols.

[French protocole, from Old French prothocolle, draft of a document, from Medieval Latin prtocollum, from Late Greek prtokollon, table of contents, first sheet : Greek prto-, proto- + Greek kollma, sheets of a papyrus glued together (from kolln, to glue together, from kolla, glue).]

proto·colar (-klr), proto·cola·ry (-kl-r) adj.

protocol (prt-kôl, -kl)
1. The plan for a course of medical treatment or for a scientific experiment.
2. A set of standardized procedures for transmitting or storing data, especially those used in regulating data transmission between computers or peripherals.

In Other Words: I can't talk to the server if I don't know its protocol (how to talk to it and it's specific language/commands.)

I don't know anything about the rcon module.. Whether the author of that mod obtained the protocol specs or simply reverse-engineered the protocol by analyzing the packet traffic to/from the server I don't know, but that does not help me any.

So... Whenever someone produces the protocol specs for these servers, I'll be glad to make scripts to communicate with them.
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Beleaua wrote:i try the tcl who need the rcon password to give informations about server on channel but it don`t works . why ?
Read the documentation that comes with the script or search these forums for a solution.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM