This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Tor proxie protection script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
heartbroken
Op

Tor proxie protection script

Post by heartbroken »

hi :)

i found a web-page for to show all current tor proxies status.

http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/#TorServer

when i click on ''CSV List of All Current Tor Server IP Addresses'' there i can download all current tor proxie IPs list.

so i wonder is it possible to make a tcl script for to do this auto.i mean bot will download these tor IPs list in every X minutes and update and this oper bot gonna check it all server entry and g-lined with this proxie list.

i thought this gonna be cool ..

thank you..
Life iS Just a dReaM oN tHE wAy to DeaTh
w
while
Voice

Post by while »

there is this script http://www.egghelp.org/cgi-bin/tcl_arch ... ad&id=1592
it doesn't download the ips, it checks them online and if it finds one it sends a message in a specified channel.
with 1 or 2 lines added to the code you can make it ban that ip
for example:
bot1 says: *!*@127.0.0.1 is a tor server (and with that 1 or 2 lines added in the code it issues the command)
bot1: !gline *!*@127.0.0.1 ......
bot2 glines the ip.
just my 2 cents. hope this helps
:)
heartbroken
Op

Post by heartbroken »

hi :)

Thank you for your reply '' while ''

i'll try to edit this TorPunisher.tcl ..if i can :p

i downloaded this script from tcl archive before..but i didnt actually try to use it into my bot.infact i didnt noticed this script scan Tor proxies from a Tor Status site.i thought it scans with rbl site.

i already have bopm installed on my ircd server.and this bopm used rbl list.but sometimes thats not enuff.

ok thnx again i will try this one..

Life iS Just a dReaM oN tHE wAy to DeaTh
w
while
Voice

Post by while »

mine has this:

Code: Select all

proc ban { ip host nick channel orghost } {
        set bantime [channel get $channel torp.bantime]
        putloglev $::torp::conflag * "$::torp::logtxt: DEBUG - Ban time set to '$bantime' minute(s)"
        putlog "$::torp::logtxt: User '$nick' is a TOR user, banning $nick!$orghost for $bantime minute(s)"
putquick "PRIVMSG $channel :$nick is a TOR SPAM BOT"        
you can change the $nick is a tor bot to .. say... !gline *!*@ip ... or /msg uworld gline ... something like that

the down side is that the tcl works if people join a channel you set in the tcl