This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Drone database

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
r
r0t3n
Owner

Post by r0t3n »

thats the only thing i have not made. I have loads of drone nicks. I have a file full of them. like 300 nicknames. I just used that to help detect a drone.
r0t3n @ #r0t3n @ Quakenet
YooHoo
Owner

Post by YooHoo »

demond wrote:lame
hahaha
even with the basic understanding of regexp that my tiny brain can comprehend, it is clear to see that all that...crap...could be reduced to less than 10 lines.
^^Tosser^^, it has nothing to do with if awyeah would want his work accredited, it is a given! You still fail to grasp the principles of open source :!:
r
rt
Voice

hm

Post by rt »

Could anyone attempt to make this script for me and continue the argument with Tosser^^ elsewhere? =)

I'll give/host anyone some bouncers/eggdrops if wished- if this is possible.
m
metroid
Owner

Post by metroid »

YooHoo wrote:
MeTroiD wrote:Now that's something that needs an applause. You tested your own script
or more likely ripped code from several sources, and mashed it all together :evil: nothin' worse than rippin' the author with your own nick, or failing to give proper credit to those who deserve it... tends to piss people off, ya know
Oh yes, i can remember his topic asking for help on my script perfectly well.
It turns out mister tosser had changed my copyright into his and then posted my script with his copyright here.

How stupid do people get :roll:
r
rt
Voice

Post by rt »

MeTroiD wrote:
YooHoo wrote:
MeTroiD wrote:Now that's something that needs an applause. You tested your own script
or more likely ripped code from several sources, and mashed it all together :evil: nothin' worse than rippin' the author with your own nick, or failing to give proper credit to those who deserve it... tends to piss people off, ya know
Oh yes, i can remember his topic asking for help on my script perfectly well.
It turns out mister tosser had changed my copyright into his and then posted my script with his copyright here.

How stupid do people get :roll:
metroid mate could you have ago? you are pro at TCL and ill host you two/three eggdrops if you want :P
awyeah
Revered One

Post by awyeah »

Try the regexps, I made those are definately better than that huge list. I just added all types of drone matching combinations in the script, search pattern through a list, nick scorers, regexp matching etc.

www.coresynk.net/tclscripts/scripts/dronenick.zip
·­awyeah·

==================================
Facebook: jawad@idsia.ch (Jay Dee)
PS: Guys, I don't accept script helps or requests personally anymore.
==================================