This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Warn/kick/ban Script!!

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Yes, you understand right.
i
i.m.offline
Halfop

Post by i.m.offline »

Sir_Fz wrote:Yes, you understand right.
Thanks for the response mate.

It seems I m messing up somewhere wid setting up words. I tried to put like "*yaar*", "* yaar *" & "yaar" isolated but it don't warn/kick/ban if the word is said in whole line. its responding only when it is said just the word in a line.

Would be great if the bot warns in channel main like - user - you have said a bad word.... etc.

Thanks a lot for the help in advance :)
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

*yaar* matches "yaar" anywhere in the line even if it's part of another word. As for sending warning to the channel, replace "notice $nick" with "privmsg $chan"
i
i.m.offline
Halfop

Post by i.m.offline »

Sir_Fz wrote:*yaar* matches "yaar" anywhere in the line even if it's part of another word. As for sending warning to the channel, replace "notice $nick" with "privmsg $chan"
Thanks again mate.

I tried all the possible mask, like *yaar*, * yaar *, yaar, "yaar" etc but none of em reacting if the word is said yaar in some line and when I use * yaar * its warning/kicking on anything said in main :/
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

I don't see anything wrong with the code, I could be wrong. You figure it out.