This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

decode

Help for those learning Tcl or writing their own scripts.
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

iamdeath: metroid's comment was directed at the apparent "lesson" on how to deobfuscate.

I agree totally with metroid's comment.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
D
DragonRyder
Voice

Post by DragonRyder »

I also agree totally with metroid's comment, but i ask this, how do you track down an author of a tcl script that no longer frequents any boards or irc networks? their emails are also defunct.
TCL_no_TK
Owner

Post by TCL_no_TK »

I actually know a website that offers downloads of the tcl scripts from the tcl archive. Dunno if the code is modifyed to say that it isn't the authors work or not but the website has him down as the creator :shock: shocking the lengths people will go to sometimes. So i can't really blame people for wanting to do everything possible to prevent there code from being ripped.
I also agree totally with metroid's comment, but i ask this, how do you track down an author of a tcl script that no longer frequents any boards or irc networks? their emails are also defunct.
Its common etiquette to do that, and alot of people here do say that to people when they ask for help/support with modifying or editing other peoples code on this forum.