This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

HELP !Kline and !akill

Help for those learning Tcl or writing their own scripts.
Trixar_za
Op

Post by Trixar_za »

blake wrote:How`s that my problem shouldnt they state it when asking

I need this to work with unreal or inspire as for services operserv commands are the same for most ircd`s

as for this

Code: Select all

putserv "PRIVMSG OPERSERV :akill $time $ip $reason"
wow i missed :

Code: Select all

putserv "PRIVMSG OPERSERV akill $time $host $reason"
Aint this here for us to learn and not for the exsperienced to bitch about it even you make mistakes
A Couple of Tips:
1. Before helping somebody, it's good to know what environment they are using. We aren't ALL using pre- or auto-installed IRCd's and Services like you (oh yes, I know you use hostchaos). As a Side Note, OperServ is part of Anope, not the IRCd. Also not ALL Services' OperServ works the same way.

2. RFC specification is IMPORTANT with some IRCds - Especially some that try to follow it to the T (like inspircd) - your code WILL NOT work on all system.

I might be new to TCL, but I'm a old hat when it comes to IRC - Especially the Technical side of it. You'd do well to listen to the others, blake.
b
blake
Master

Post by blake »

Lol