This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

make a botnet with dynamic ip numbers

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
v
virtuoso
Halfop

ddd

Post by virtuoso »

this is what im trying to say ! but peoples are telling that's a safe solution. i think i should use the tcl that i've posted at the beginning.
p
ppslim
Revered One

Post by ppslim »

BAH.

It have never been safe, nor unsafe.

To get the password in the first place, they must of hacked the information, upon which point your screwed regardless.

You should be more worried about general security and system security than the fact that hostmasks don't always match a single machine.
v
virtuoso
Halfop

kk

Post by virtuoso »

hello.

i want to make a botnet with dynamic ip/hostnames. for this reason i need to have a stable hub always online. i've thought to this solution :

aalina is my hub
adele is leaf n.1
agnese is leaf n.2 but is an alternative hub for adele
alberta is leaf n.3 but is an alternative hub for adele
ambra is leaf n.4 but is an alternative hub for adele
anna is leaf n.5 but is an alternative hub for adele
barbara is leaf n.6 but is an alternative hub for adele
betta is leaf n.7 but is an alternative hub for adele
and so on,until leaf 99...

with this structure i can have always a hub online. if someone wants to denial of service a part of my botnet,the rest of it will be alive and linked always with one hub but i don't know what could happens if the leaf n.1 will be offline. what do u think about this solution ?