This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

AllProtection.tcl (Stable: v4.8 / Beta: v4.9b4)

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
W
Warn1nG
Voice

Post by Warn1nG »

thks men :) you are the best
Z
Zircon
Op

Post by Zircon »

Hello Opposing

Great work, thanks a lot. This message is about the Ability to set (and see) private flood settings via DCC cmd .ap:priv.

Are those setting permanent like the others or temporary ? Coz eachtime i make my own settings for the private flood, and after i rehash, the private flood settings get back to their original values, unlike the other flood settings.

So i presume they are temporary. Is it a normal behavior ?

Thanks again for ur work.
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Upgrade a la dernière version de eggdrop [1.6.18] et le script va fonctionner correctement.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Excellent observation Zircon, I don't know how I missed this important detail. Will try to fix it as soon as possible :)
Z
Zircon
Op

Post by Zircon »

Hello Opposing

thanks for considering my observation :) i d like to know though, do we have to make a new chanfile for this script ? coz it seems not workin proprely, the bot dont react to advertising and bad words. I only tested these 2 things so far.

Another weird thing, eachtime i restart the bot, unstead of loading the chanfile bot.chan, the bot loads the original settings in the tcl scripts, even if i did .chansave before restarting, and i need to load the chanfile manually with .chanload, so my settings can take effects. Is this a normal behavior ? i m gonna try to make a new chanfile from the beginning and i ll give u feedback to tell u if i still have the problem. Thanks for the great work.

PS : now i m back with the 4.6b5, and it seems workin correctly, but im gonna test the new script 4.6b6 with a chanfile made from the beginning

For Alchera :
Alchera wrote:Upgrade a la dernière version de eggdrop [1.6.18] et le script va fonctionner correctement.
Always the same answer from u, upgrade upgrade upgrade. For all the questions, this is the answer u have.

Anyway, for ur information i made the upgrade almost 2 months ago. And by the way, unlike u said in a previous post in this topic, it s not that i don't understand english, i understand it pretty well. What i dont understand is that rude attitude u give when we ask u a question in ur channel. When there is a question u don't like, just ignore it unstead of showing the bad attitude and treating ppl like dumbs.

Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Zircon: You displayed no comprehension of English in regards to the particular problem at that time (even a French speaker in the channel was perplexed by your lack of understanding) and the solution at that time was upgrading the eggdrop to be able to run this particular script.

There is a specific bug in previous versions of 1.6.** regarding the channel file.

There is nothing wrong with upgrading if it solves a problem. I am not using the latest version and was therefore unaware of the current bug and made an (apparent) incorrect assumption in my post.

I also consider the tone of your (last) post inappropriate.
Search | FAQ | RTM
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

That problem is correct and I just noticed the same on my bot. To fix it, go to line 1146 which contains:

Code: Select all

} elseif {[lsearch $L5 $cg]} {
and change it to

} elseif {[lsearch $L5 $cg] != -1} {
Thanx for Zircon :)
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Ok... I've loaded the script into one of my bots that sits in three channels but only protects one. I have the new script disabled in two of the channels.

I have ap:bchans enabled in just the one channel. I have observed three timers running.

Alchera .tcl timers
Ballarat Tcl: {8 {::AllProtection::scanc #ballarat ap:bchans} timer2414} {8 {::AllProtection::scanc #ballaarat ap:bchans} timer2413} {8 {::AllProtection::scanc #aussie-aussie ap:bchans} timer2412}
Search | FAQ | RTM
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

I assume these timers started before you disabled the scanning on the other 2 channels (you enabled it in the default settings and ran the bot). If this is the case, then the other 2 timers will not restart when they expire and they won't do any scan since you disabled it; if this is not the case, then I should check out where's the problem :)
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Sir_Fz wrote:I assume these timers started before you disabled the scanning on the other 2 channels (you enabled it in the default settings and ran the bot). If this is the case, then the other 2 timers will not restart when they expire and they won't do any scan since you disabled it; if this is not the case, then I should check out where's the problem :)
Down to one timer. :lol:

Wasn't too sure what was supposed to happen. :D
Search | FAQ | RTM
d
demon
Voice

Some SUGGESTIONS!

Post by demon »

Hello,

Firstly that tcl is fantastic! Great work! keep it up!

Secondly i would like to make some suggestions to be the most complete protection script!

1) It should check the banlist of the channel and if it is full to start adding bans either via ChanServ (akicks) or even X/W etc (bans) because networks like undernet supports 45 bans only and in some big channels the script dont work if the banlist is full.. so an option like that would be great!

2) i havent tested in all its functions but: if i write Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it counts as a flood? if i write h e l l o counts as a flood? So if you havent an option like that type of flood would be great to add it!

3) More info in the kick msg to can be used.. as i have seen you can add date typeofflood kicknumber etc.. you should add some more like channelname floodernick/clonenick/dronenick what action have taken for example: you are putting action in the kick msg and is replaced with WARNED-KICKED-BANNED etc, hostmask it is banned (the flooderhostmask) etc etc..

4) bad words to work with msg in the chan, notice in the chan, notice/msg private at the bot, is partmsg in quitmsg etc..

5) If the bot is oper to have the ability not only to kline but also to gline/set akill in OperServ/zline or whatever the bot owner wants..
Thanks for your time.. hope to help! :)
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Re: Some SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Sir_Fz »

demon wrote:1) It should check the banlist of the channel and if it is full to start adding bans either via ChanServ (akicks) or even X/W etc (bans) because networks like undernet supports 45 bans only and in some big channels the script dont work if the banlist is full.. so an option like that would be great!
AllProtection wrote:# Set here the numbers of last bans to be removed on full banlist? (0: remove none)
# NOTE: Full banlist is when the channel has max-bans bans set. (from eggdrop.conf)
set removebs 20
2) i havent tested in all its functions but: if i write Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it counts as a flood? if i write h e l l o counts as a flood? So if you havent an option like that type of flood would be great to add it!
AllProtection wrote:## Text repeating Kick on how many consecutive repeated letters?
## Example: if this is set to 5 then the bot will kick any user who types (example):
# Hellooooo (5 consecutive o's)
# Hello!!!!!!!!! (5 and more consecutive ! marks)
## Use .chanset #channel ap:repeatc <number-of-letters> <btime> <pmeth> <btype> (in DCC, 0 to disable)
# Set default value here:
lappend ap:udefs {ap:repeatc "25 15 w:k:kb 2"}
(spaces not included)
3) More info in the kick msg to can be used.. as i have seen you can add date typeofflood kicknumber etc.. you should add some more like channelname floodernick/clonenick/dronenick what action have taken for example: you are putting action in the kick msg and is replaced with WARNED-KICKED-BANNED etc, hostmask it is banned (the flooderhostmask) etc etc..
AllProtection wrote:# What info do you wanna add to your kick message?
# After setting this variable, you can use $kckcount(form) to add a these info to the bot's
# kick msg.
### NOTE:
## %kcount = number of kicks.
## %btime = ban time
## %chan = channel name
## %date = kick date
## %rate = offenses in seconds, bad words/nicks/idents/chans/ads or clone/clones (depends on type of offense)
### PS: You can use the above directly in the kick message (not only here)
set kckcount(form) "(%rate) :: \[%date\] - Banned %btime minutes ·%kcount·"
%rate is the drone nick in case of drone kick, bad word/nick or adv in case of each...etc (other info, I'll see if it's worth adding)
4) bad words to work with msg in the chan, notice in the chan, notice/msg private at the bot, is partmsg in quitmsg etc..
I'll see if this is also worth adding (comments are welcome)
5) If the bot is oper to have the ability not only to kline but also to gline/set akill in OperServ/zline or whatever the bot owner wants..
Thanks for your time.. hope to help! :)
Would be helpful if you can provide information about these commands.

Comments are welcome about the above suggestions, whether they're of worth and whether you have anything to add :)
d
demon
Voice

Post by demon »

about the 1) the script just remove some bans to add more.... which is not what i am saying.. i saig to have a cooperation of the script with the service of the network whether is chanserv or X/W or sth else.. the script should check if the banlist is full and if yes starts add bans/akicks via chanserv/X/W etc..

%rate can also display in line floods: 3lines / 1sec ? sth like this?

Thanks

again great work!
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Oh ok, I'll see what can be done :). I guess that's most probably for Undernet users, so it would help if you tell me what command is used to ban through X.
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

Sir_Fz wrote:Oh ok, I'll see what can be done :). I guess that's most probably for Undernet users, so it would help if you tell me what command is used to ban through X.
you should rename this thing to SwissKnife.tcl :)
connection, sharing, dcc problems? click <here>
before asking for scripting help, read <this>
use

tag when posting logs, code