This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

AllProtection.tcl (Stable: v4.8 / Beta: v4.9b4)

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
Z
Zircon
Op

Post by Zircon »

By the way, if you have a global badchan list, and another separate local badchan list for a channel, i think that only the local list will be taken in account. Maybe this your problem. Maybe if you have only a global badchan list where u have all the bad channels, will be the solution.
s
silverboy
Halfop

Post by silverboy »

when a user joins 2 chans automatically

the bot bans the user saying revolving door flood?
proxyz..proxyz...i see everywher... O_o
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

silverboy wrote:when a user joins 2 chans automatically

the bot bans the user saying revolving door flood?
If that's a question then the answer is no. Revolving door means joining and then parting the channel (the same channel) in an interval of seconds set via the ap:revdoor channel-setting.
Z
Zircon
Op

Post by Zircon »

Hello Silverboy

I think that you are an undernet user. Some users on undernet join automatically channels, and also send the commands /login and /mode +x automatically. If there is a lag between servers, the bot will see a join/left and join again, like this :

Zircon (~Zircon@bas2-montreal28-1177940027.dsl.bell.ca) joined #Zircon.
Zircon (~Zircon@bas2-montreal28-1177940027.dsl.bell.ca) left irc: Registered
Zircon (~Zircon@Zoroastre.users.undernet.org) joined #Zircon.

Since the join/left is done in a very short time, the bot take it for a revolving door. A simple solution for this is to edit this in AllProtection :

Code: Select all

# Part messages that should not be considered as revdoor: (can use wildcards)
# Example: set revdoor(exempt) {"Registered."}
set revdoor(exempt) {}
In my copy, i edited like this :

set revdoor(exempt) {"Registered" "Read error:*" "Resource temporarily unavailable"}
w
whoelse
Voice

Post by whoelse »

I got another problem
I modified kline cmd to

set kline(cmd) "akill %mask %reason %time"
as I'm using conferenceroom 2.1 and my users have hashed host, when the bot is trying to akill someone, this is what I see:

[00:44:20] -test.net- *** Notice -- bot!bot@ircops.test.net added a 1440 minute AKILL for *@79.75.175.U371= (You are infected with irc worm and you are not allowed on this network.)
actually, user with that ip didn't get killed/akilled as bot did akill it's hashed host.
to get a real ip from user, ircoperator (bot) must do a /whois on nick, or /who, what should I modify/change to make this working..when users join I made a whois-on-join script but bot forgets the real ip when needs someone to get akilled...I'd appreciate any help. thanks in advance.
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

whoelse wrote:I got another problem
I modified kline cmd to

set kline(cmd) "akill %mask %reason %time"
as I'm using conferenceroom 2.1 and my users have hashed host, when the bot is trying to akill someone, this is what I see:

[00:44:20] -test.net- *** Notice -- bot!bot@ircops.test.net added a 1440 minute AKILL for *@79.75.175.U371= (You are infected with irc worm and you are not allowed on this network.)
actually, user with that ip didn't get killed/akilled as bot did akill it's hashed host.
to get a real ip from user, ircoperator (bot) must do a /whois on nick, or /who, what should I modify/change to make this working..when users join I made a whois-on-join script but bot forgets the real ip when needs someone to get akilled...I'd appreciate any help. thanks in advance.
I'm currently a little bit busy and can't help you with this right now. I'll get back to this when I have more time.
w
whoelse
Voice

Post by whoelse »

okay whenever :wink:
a talent can win a game, teamwork wins championchip!
a
aqualife
Voice

allprotection4.6b7.tcl not responding

Post by aqualife »

hey

I am using eggdrop1.6.18, recently i loaded the latest version of allprotection4.6b7.tcl downloaded from the Page 1 of the current post.

The problem i am facing is, that allprotection tcl is loaded with the conf file, and my bot comes on the mirc,but no settings are loaded for any channel, neither it gave me any msg that allprotection4.6b7.tcl is loaded or not.

When i try to get the information using .chaninfo #channel, for my primary channel where my bot is present, it do not show any settings for the allprotection. Neither it kick/ban or do any act which is loaded via the script.

Will be waiting for your reply and guidance
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

.rehash your bot via the Command Console and watch for a line similar to this:
[11:22] <Natale> [19:22] AllProtection v4.6b7 successfully unloaded...
If you do not see the above then in the "# This is a good place to load scripts to use with your bot." section of your bot conf, make sure you have the following:
source scripts/allprotection4.6b7.tcl
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
L
Lu5ck
Halfop

Post by Lu5ck »

Hi there,

There some error while running this, I do not know it cause by what. I am using v4.5.
[21:53:42] <GPK`SGB> [06:51] Tcl error [caps:kick]: can't read "p": no such variable
[21:53:42] <GPK`SGB> [06:51] Tcl error [text:char]: can't read "o": no such variable
[21:53:42] <GPK`SGB> [06:51] Tcl error [text:line]: can't read "o": no such variable
Regards,
Lu5ck
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Upgrade to allprotection4.6b7.tcl
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Lu5ck wrote:Hi there,

There some error while running this, I do not know it cause by what. I am using v4.5.
[21:53:42] <GPK`SGB> [06:51] Tcl error [caps:kick]: can't read "p": no such variable
[21:53:42] <GPK`SGB> [06:51] Tcl error [text:char]: can't read "o": no such variable
[21:53:42] <GPK`SGB> [06:51] Tcl error [text:line]: can't read "o": no such variable
Regards,
Lu5ck
That's due to invalid settings you've specified in the script. Either edit it with proper configurations or follow Alchera's suggestion.
f
fls
Voice

Post by fls »

i have added source scripts/allprotection4.6b7.tcl and manage to see the scripts loaded message .

DCC the bot with .chaninfo i would see all command of the setting.

.chanset # ap:repeatl 4:3 300 kb 2 and it say sucessfully loaded.

But, when i did the repeating text it doesnt work out fine at all. That goes for others command. Is there any step which i have miss out ??

I even .rehash and the bot say rehashing..

Rgd
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

.chaninfo #channel and see what settings are set. If the settings are valid, then you should have no problems at all.
f
fls
Voice

Post by fls »

.chaninfo

I have these setting and other.
<Bot> ap:bnicks: {+ 120 kb 2}
<Bot> ap:drones: {+ 180 45 2}
<Bot> ap:bidents: {+ 120 kb 2}

It is suppose to be turn on for the bnicks kick? right. But, i try with a nick shithead and the bot doesnt not response at all . tat goes for others

.rehash