This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

I need CupSearch tcl script.

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
s
scorp
Voice

I need CupSearch tcl script.

Post by scorp »

I created a channel #CSS-cups and i have eggdrop on it. Now i need script that will do those things:

If you write:

!addcup name channel => that will store the date, channel and the name of the cup
!cups => that will show every cups that has been added last 24hours.

Bot should also advertise all cups every 20min.

Please can you do this.

thank you
D
Dizzle
Op

Post by Dizzle »

Script it yourself our search for these script's, i dont think anybody will help you with these sort off scripts, there just too big.
What's this real life ppl keep talking about ??? And where can I download it ???
s
scorp
Voice

Post by scorp »

Dizzle wrote:Script it yourself our search for these script's, i dont think anybody will help you with these sort off scripts, there just too big.
I searched whole google engine and didnt found it. And i asked people who have those scripts for cs and nobody wants to help me.
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Try Search OR Tcl Archive. I'm certain this 'cup' thing has been covered already.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
s
scorp
Voice

Post by scorp »

Alchera wrote:Try Search OR Tcl Archive. I'm certain this 'cup' thing has been covered already.
It's not about making a cup, it's about storaging cups and aloving people to see which are on at the moment, not having your own cup.
g
greenbear
Owner

Post by greenbear »

I wouldnt be surprised if noone have scripted this thing yet.

Even though I've seen countless requests for this 'cup' thing , I've yet to see anyone give a detailed and complete description on what on earth they are talking about.