This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Script rips the basketball results

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
mrdr
Halfop

Script rips the basketball results

Post by mrdr »

Hello,

Maybe someone can make TCL script which rips man basketball results from www.krepsinis.net. :?
IRC: #egghelp @ Aitvaras.NET
IRC: #NASA @ Aitvaras.NET
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

I doubt anyone here would waste their time to write a full-fledged script satisfying someone's specific needs (unless that someone is willing to pay, that is); if you bother to investigate how many of other people's script requests have been satisfied, you'll find that those who was lucky enough to have theirs done have actually requested pretty simple scriptlets that don't require additional research; so, the chances of requests like yours being satisfied are next to nil
connection, sharing, dcc problems? click <here>
before asking for scripting help, read <this>
use

Code: Select all

tag when posting logs, code
mrdr
Halfop

Post by mrdr »

demond wrote:I doubt anyone here would waste their time to write a full-fledged script satisfying someone's specific needs (unless that someone is willing to pay, that is); if you bother to investigate how many of other people's script requests have been satisfied, you'll find that those who was lucky enough to have theirs done have actually requested pretty simple scriptlets that don't require additional research; so, the chances of requests like yours being satisfied are next to nil
I understand. :wink:

but maybe you can tell me what should I set in this script. Team names are changing maybe I can set "online" word to get results. :?

I need a hook.
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

have a look at other webpage parsing scripts, like incith's google, greenbear's tv, etc.

for alternative parsing approach, see this
connection, sharing, dcc problems? click <here>
before asking for scripting help, read <this>
use

Code: Select all

tag when posting logs, code
mrdr
Halfop

Post by mrdr »

Thank you. :o