This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

TVRage.com Schedule Script (Latest: 2.0)

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

kenh83 wrote:GaveUp,

Just got the latest GIT of the script and now I'm getting this all the time:

!showinfo Dexter
[09:59:25pm] <tvrage> {%%show_name%%} ({%%country%%} > {%%network%%} > {%%premiered%%} > {%%show_url%%})
[09:59:25pm] <tvrage> class > {%%classification%%}
[09:59:25pm] <tvrage> genre > {%%genres%%}
[09:59:25pm] <tvrage> status > {%%status%%}
[09:59:25pm] <tvrage> last > not available
[09:59:26pm] <tvrage> next > not available
TVRage services are timing out frequently right now which was the cause of this error, however, you should see a message reflecting that instead of the above with the latest git similar to the following.

Code: Select all

[10:18.53PM] <~GaveUp> !showinfo dexter
[10:18.59PM] <@bot> Timeout retrieving show info.
When the above happens are there any messages logged to the partyline/logs?
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

For anyone that grabbed the git within the last 30 minutes or so they should grab the latest as the was a broken commit that's been fixed. Anyone that's running a version since the asynchronous schedule caching was added (3 days ago) should also grab the list as a bug that could cause the caching to break completely has been fixed.
M
McGuyver
Voice

Post by McGuyver »

This a fix so that {@%endedyear:value:string%@} will work if the show has not ended.

diff --git a/tvrage.tcl b/tvrage.tcl
index e207e97..26da4a6 100644
--- a/tvrage.tcl
+++ b/tvrage.tcl
@@ -765,6 +765,12 @@ proc getShowInfoHandler {token} {
 		}
 	}

+	if { $show(ended) == "" } {
+		set show(endedmonth) ""
+		set show(endeddayh) ""
+		set show(endedyear) ""
+	}
+
 	if ![info exist show(latest)] { 
 		set show(latest) 0
 		set show(latestTitle) ""
Edit: Just noticed that the tabs got converted to 3 spaces in that code box.
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

You can use {e%key:string%e} to get the same effect as that patch. For an example look at the aitime piece of showLineInfo in the default theme.
M
McGuyver
Voice

Post by McGuyver »

This is what I'm trying to do. If endedyear length is not 0 display the following example.

Smallville (2001-2011)
If endedyear length is 0 display the following example.

NCIS (2003-????)
M
McGuyver
Voice

Post by McGuyver »

Now that I thought about it a little longer i could use {@%ended::????%@} instead of {@%endedyear::????%@}
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

McGuyver wrote:Now that I thought about it a little longer i could use {@%ended::????%@} instead of {@%endedyear::????%@}
I've also pushed to the repository a update to add a "not exists" caluse to the existence tags that will do the job.

{e%endedyear:({%%endedyear%%}):(????)%e}
Arkadietz
Halfop

Post by Arkadietz »

Is it possible to make it require a lower version of tcl cuz a lof of RedHat based system can't use it.

For example:
root@Elionor:~# uname -a
Linux Elionor 2.6.22.16-vs2.2.0.5-smp-tux.bg #2 SMP Sat Jun 21 09:17:14 UTC 2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
root@Elionor:~# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.6 (Final)
root@Elionor:~#

root@Elionor:~# tclsh -v
% puts $tcl_version
% info patchlevel
%

[22:16:35] <Elionor> [22:16:55] Loading TVRage.com Primetime Schedule Script v2.0b5
[22:16:35] <Elionor> [22:16:55] tvrage.tcl error: dict required.
On a unix system everything is a file ; if something is not a file , it is a proccess.
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

Te script will run fine on 8.4 if you install the back ported dict package. Search the older posts in this thread for details on what needs to be done.
Arkadietz
Halfop

Post by Arkadietz »

i can't understant nothing from that so can you explain in details what is need to do ?

I saw that http://wiki.tcl.tk/5042 but it's not friendly to me. I can't underastand it.
On a unix system everything is a file ; if something is not a file , it is a proccess.
k
kenh83
Halfop

Post by kenh83 »

Arkadietz,

It's easy, he said to look thru this entire forum thread on what to do when you are using tcl8.4 -- it's not that complicated and it was talked about a lot.

go read.
k
kenh83
Halfop

Post by kenh83 »

Thanks for the fixes GaveUp.
Arkadietz
Halfop

Post by Arkadietz »

I can't install or update for the moment any packages. So if you have some suggestions now it's time to say it.
M
McGuyver
Voice

Post by McGuyver »

You might want to add a check in the {@%key:value:string%@} section for when the key does not exist. At least with eggdrop-1.6.20 it just stops processing completely and does not complain about it not being set.
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

McGuyver wrote:You might want to add a check in the {@%key:value:string%@} section for when the key does not exist. At least with eggdrop-1.6.20 it just stops processing completely and does not complain about it not being set.
This has been added.