This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

a weather script that works,

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
I
IRC_MAC
Voice

a weather script that works,

Post by IRC_MAC »

i have tried a few weather scripts but they dont work. is that because their old? and out of date? does anyone have a good weather script that you can edit the colors in. my user's like to see color. they are old so i guess it makes for better reading for them. Since finding this old ham club, they have beentalking me into doing alot of eggdrop stuff with colors. just wanna make them happy. any good weather script will work. I want to thnx peanuts is it. for that great !google script. the colors are great and it really puts out good info too...thnx for all your help.... thnx to user, the man of the hour with my last project. they all love it user. great job on that script. i left your name in it since you made it. all credit goes to you man thnx