This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

register channel

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
S
Spectre
Voice

register channel

Post by Spectre »

i need a tcl to put a bot in room if the room get dropped bot register it and memo me or msg
in case if the bot was not opped and only one in the room it need cycle to get op and register it any help appreciated thnx :)
speechles
Revered One

Re: register channel

Post by speechles »

Spectre wrote:i need a tcl to put a bot in room if the room get dropped bot register it and memo me or msg
in case if the bot was not opped and only one in the room it need cycle to get op and register it any help appreciated thnx :)
This seems malicious to me. Viral even. Channel theft. Why on earth would you need to automate this?
S
Spectre
Voice

Post by Spectre »

mate its my old room and they got one eggdrop there and they dnt using the room where is the malicious of this ? :/
speechles
Revered One

Post by speechles »

Spectre wrote:mate its my old room and they got one eggdrop there and they dnt using the room where is the malicious of this ? :/
Your old channel. It's no longer yours. Now someone else has a bot there, and even registered it possibly. Now you want to idle your bot there, wait for theirs to leave long enough that services unregisters and drops the channel. Then you want to immediately register the channel in your bots name and have the bot message you the founder password so you can take it from there. Basically, channel theft at a viral level...

There is more malicious use to this type of script, than any legitimate use. Which is why I asked the simple question I did expecting an answer. Instead I get you firing off you own question injecting irrelevant details about your situation..

wow.. :roll: