This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

My eggdrop joins server but not channel

General support and discussion of Eggdrop bots.
e
evotech
Voice

My eggdrop joins server but not channel

Post by evotech »

My other bots join their channels but not this, and they are like identical (or so i thought)

Can anyone see the problem? :) thanks so much

I have a couple of scripts as you can see from the conf, might have somehting to do with the auth thing, but yeah, all that does it msg Q with authinfo

I have tried to disable both the scripts but to no avail

Channel file

Code: Select all

#Dynamic Channel File for  (eggdrop v1.6.20) -- written Fri Feb 18 12:40:37 2011

channel add #Honreplays { chanmode +tn idle-kick 0 stopnethack-mode 0 revenge-mode 1 need-op {} need-invite {} need-key {} need-unban {} need-limit {} flood-chan 15:60 flood-ctcp 3:60 flood-join 5:60 flood-kick 3:10 flood-deop 3:10 flood-nick 5:60 aop-delay 5:30 ban-type 5 ban-time 120 exempt-time 60 invite-time 60 -enforcebans +dynamicbans +userbans -autoop -autohalfop -bitch +greet +protectops -protecthalfops +protectfriends +dontkickops -statuslog -revenge -revengebot -autovoice -secret +shared +cycle -seen +inactive +dynamicexempts +userexempts +dynamicinvites +userinvites -nodesynch -static }
p
pseudo
Halfop

Post by pseudo »

You have set it to inactive. Enter the partyline and type:

Code: Select all

.chanset #Honreplays -inactive
Refer to the documentation for explanation of this and other channel options.
e
evotech
Voice

Post by evotech »

Thanks for quick answer! :)