This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Special Game Script for QNet - worth US$250

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
c
cozyboy
Voice

Special Game Script for QNet - worth US$250

Post by cozyboy »

Hi All,

I would like to offer a scripting project worth US$250 for a game bot to be hosted in my channel in QNet. I need a special bot modification as QNet doesn't have any Nick registration. So, basically I want to have certain game which score will be stored on a Q auth instead of nickname.

The US$250 will be a net payment to those who can complete the project. as I will provide the shell hosting account for you to run the trial scripts and other things if necessary.

If you are interested please kindly contact me at kwackjackle@hotmail.com.
I will send you the project planning document for you to understand the required script.

Note that I only have paypal as the payment mode. But if you have an international bank account (such as citibank, hsbc, dbs, standchart, and etc), I may send a direct payment method if the project has been fully completed.

Also note that Payment will only be made after several running trial on the bot completed to ensure it run smoothly.

So if you have a comprehensive skill on eggdrop TCL scripting, I certainly look forward from you guys.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,
Cozyboy
Get_A_Fix
Master

Post by Get_A_Fix »

People may want to host this script themselves, rather than on your hosting, to protect their code until payment is received. I know I would.
We explore.. and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge.. and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias.. and you call us criminals.
c
cozyboy
Voice

Lol

Post by cozyboy »

Sure of course you can use your own shell to run the script.

Or you can load the script to the bot and delete the script file once it's running.

It's up to u anyway. lol Very Happy
speechles
Revered One

Post by speechles »

Code: Select all

Also note that Payment will only be made after several running trial on the bot completed to ensure it run smoothly. 
No one will agree to those terms. You get what you want, and get to play with it before anyone is compensated for their work. That's called "ain't gonna happen in this lifetime". Nobody is that dumb. Hence no one has ever replied in your thread to tackle it. Good luck. Your best bet is learn tcl yourself and do what you should have done in the first place. Done it yourself. Not to mention you are a random "new guy" with 2 posts. Both of them being in this thread. You have no reputation on this forum. Who is to say after you get the script to test, you ever plan on paying off? Asking for such an endeavor and then with-holding payment is like asking for the moon to fit in your back pocket. It's insane to even think your plan would work. There is no comprehensible way any rational person would ever contemplate this offer as "REAL" in any way.