blacklist for Shun IP

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
k
kzoo
Voice

blacklist for Shun IP

Post by kzoo »

hello,

I want a tcl script like if a user join through every day with nick Bhejafry then my eggdrop bot put that user IP in shun list for one year period and user nick should be in blacklist.txt based in scripts/blacklist.txt folder from bot get blacklist users nickname data to shun it can anyone make it for me?
w
willyw
Revered One

Re: blacklist for Shun IP

Post by willyw »

It appears that you wish to ban a certain nick for a year.

Eggdrop has - built-in - the ability to set a ban for a specified amount of time.

For example, in the partyline, if you do:

Code: Select all

.+ban Some_nick_here!*.* #your_chan_here %1y0d0h0m Any comment you want to make goes here.
the bot will create that ban on that chan, if it is op'd in that channel.

With that ban syntax, the nick is banned - no matter what hostmask the nick is using.

You can read more about this in the partyline if you do:

.help +ban   

And you can view bans in the partyline with:

.bans #channelNameHere
or

.bans all
and again, you can read more about that command with:

.help bans

I hope this helps.
For a fun (and popular) Trivia game, visit us at: irc.librairc.net #science-fiction . Over 300K Q & A to play in BogusTrivia !
s
simo
Revered One

Re: blacklist for Shun IP

Post by simo »

did u mean shun as in IRCOP command /shun , or to set a regular channel ban +b *!*@host or some extended muteban like +q
*!*@host (Solanum) or +b ~quiet:*!*@host (UnrealIRCD) or +b m:*!*@host (InspIRCd) ?

and when should it exactly trigger ?