This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

A Eggdrop bot who has an Shoutcast -script

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
e
existence

A Eggdrop bot who has an Shoutcast -script

Post by existence »

Hello peepz,

I'll first introduce me.
My name is Leroy, i'm 20 years old and i'm from The Netherlands.

For 5 days i started an Radio channel on Quakenet, called: #Future-Sounds. Future-Sounds gives upcoming talent dj's the oportunity to perform at our radio. Also we made a deal with some famous other dj's to perform at our radio. One of them is the Dutch hardstyle DJ, DJ Luna. We already have 8 dj's selected and the selection goes on...

But some listeners of #Future-Sounds are wondering how many people are listening to the stream, and what song is currently playing.

I've informed myself and i found out that Future-Sounds needs an eggdrop with a so called shoutcast-tcl.script. with commands like: !kbs and !current and !listeners and so on.

Problem: I don't know a thing of eggdrops and i'm not on for 24/7.

Question: Would somebody be so nice to us and launch an eggdrop at our channel with that so called "shoutcast-tcl-script"?
We would be that person very thankfull and maybe we can do something back for that person.

Plz reply to my topic if you want, of reply on irc at #Future-Sounds :: nickname: [FS]Existence

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Future-Sounds crew
De Kus
Revered One

Post by De Kus »

i don't know the scripts, but look in the tcl archive, there are 3 tcl machting the searchstring shoutcast scripts that description matchs you disire. You just have to put up an eggdrop, which should take only a day :D.
]Kami[
Owner

Post by ]Kami[ »

I can run eggdrop 24/7 :)
]Kami[
Owner

Post by ]Kami[ »

Just this, what program are you using for runing radio, i think its important, because script, i think every scrip isnt for every program
De Kus
Revered One

Post by De Kus »

AFAIK shoutcast is a specified program! there might be various radio servers like there are multiple irc bots, but shoutcast is as unique as eggdrop :D.
]Kami[
Owner

Post by ]Kami[ »

Let me try script on my radio, i have my radio to :P Im interesting if would work