This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

AVOID SHELLTOPIA.COM/PITBULLSHELLS.COM

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
w
webstar
Voice

AVOID SHELLTOPIA.COM/PITBULLSHELLS.COM

Post by webstar »

There customer service sucks, I paid them May 4th didn't get an account until May 17th and only after someone who I know who pays them alot went into there efnet chatroom and bitched about it. The owner gets upset and throws hissys when you question him about why accounts take so long. I was told I needed 2 more logins because I had too many bots on 1 ident so I asked for those 2 logins a week ago and still havn't gotten an answer.

He takes down servers for days on end without sending out email notices or postings on his website because he says everyone goes to his chatroom anyways.

When I told him I was going to call my CC company about his poor business practices the only replies he would give was stuff like.

Session Ident: BiggK
[02:29:30pm] Session Ident: BiggK (~bigkahuna@c-24-126-33-33.we.client2.attbi.com)
[02:29:30pm] <BiggK> i dont care... take care now

or

[02:34:49pm] Session Ident: BiggK (~bigkahuna@c-24-126-33-33.we.client2.attbi.com)
[02:34:49pm] <BiggK> blah blah blah

I'd suggest you avoid this company at all costs, just go look at his phpnuke website and you can see just how unprofessional it is.
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

What's important is not the *look* but the quality of the services he/she sells. If you had experienced some minor problems with them then don't just jump on the first eggdrop forum you have put your eyes on and start throwing with mud at them. Rather e-mail the administrator or get on that chatroom and talk with it or who is available and willing to answer to your questions. Let's say you don't like Windows.. do you jump on the first Windows forum and say it's a pice of s**t or something like this? We all know what exactly it is and we (a part of us anyway) continue to use it no matter of a lot of stuff that makes us curse the people that have made it. Your act was (in my honest opinion) unethical and rude.

I'll now wait for other *impresions* from the members of the forum if I should move it to the Junk Yard or not.
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
w
webstar
Voice

Post by webstar »

I did try to talk to him, but he lives on the "I do no wrong" way of life.
w
webstar
Voice

Post by webstar »

And now he has disabled my account with no notification
p
pitbullshells.com
Voice

Post by pitbullshells.com »

webstar wrote:And now he has disabled my account with no notification
I see you are leaving off the part that you were running 12 + processes on a 5 bg account and that you got us k-lined on Undernet that took me hours to get lifted.
Last edited by pitbullshells.com on Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigKahuna, Owner - www.pitbullshells.com
www.themoshpit.net - 128kbps Commercial-Free Radio
#pitbull - EFnet IRC Network (irc.efnet.net)
]Kami[
Owner

Post by ]Kami[ »

Haha.It's always good to hear both sides of story :mrgreen:
w
webstar
Voice

Post by webstar »

PitbullShells.com wrote:
webstar wrote:And now he has disabled my account with no notification
I see you are leaving off the part that you were running 12 + processes on a 5 bg account and that you got us k-lined on Undernet that took me hours to get lifted.
If you would have gotten off your fat useless ass and created the extra accounts when they were requested none of this would have happend. Its not my fault you have staff that don't know enough to make the accounts.

ALSO you did nothing on undernet, I got the blocks lifted after telling them I was waiting for your useless slow ass to do something which you never did.

Since you never gave me more then 1 account I ran my 12 bg's I paid for on that one account.

I swear I don't know why it takes it 3 weeks to create accounts or make changes but thats for the CC companies to deal with now.
p
pitbullshells.com
Voice

haha 3 weeks :roll:

I deleted two log-ins for you not one, you ordered a total of 6 bg's 3 bg's max per login. Running 12, as even you say, though it was more then that is running more processes that you paid for

Terms of Service states, We allow a max of 5 bg's per any log-in - you broke that.

No more then two connections per log-in to any IRC server or i-line - you broke that by running all your bots to the same Undernet leaf.

Causing our IP's to be banned on any network - you broke that.

If that is not enough reason to suspend an account, please someone say other wise! As for 3 weeks, I invite anyone to #pitbull on EFnet and ask any of our customers if it took them three weeks to receive an account.
w
webstar
Voice

Post by webstar »

PitbullShells.com wrote:haha 3 weeks :roll:

I deleted two log-ins for you not one, you ordered a total of 6 bg's 3 bg's max per login. Running 12, as even you say, though it was more then that is running more processes that you paid for

Terms of Service states, We allow a max of 5 bg's per any log-in - you broke that.

No more then two connections per log-in to any IRC server or i-line - you broke that by running all your bots to the same Undernet leaf.

Causing our IP's to be banned on any network - you broke that.

If that is not enough reason to suspend an account, please someone say other wise! As for 3 weeks, I invite anyone to #pitbull on EFnet and ask any of our customers if it took them three weeks to receive an account.
What was the 2nd login? You say I had a 2nd login, I have no record of it nor a password for it. First you say 3 bg's per login and then you say 5 bg's you should make up your mind before posting. Ip's were not banned on any network as my bots were all online when you killed the account.

Any other BS you would like to Spew?

You also do not have a AUP listed on pitbullshells.com you only provide a link when it works in your favor.

Signed up April 29th, Paid May 4th and account was created May 17th and never worked right from the start, vhosts hardly work, Ident doesn't work, and the server goes up and down more then the stock market. Anyone who runs a shell company and pisses off soo many people that they are DoS'd offline shouldn't be in business.

BTW who was it you pissed off to get attacked that much?

But anyways i'm done with this topic it is in the hands of visa now. Which I should tell you i'm not the only one as they have your company on record from others calling.
Last edited by webstar on Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
p
pitbullshells.com
Voice

yes you had 3 bg's per login, but we do sell accounts with up to 5bg's that rule is more for people like you who buy a bunch of bg's and run them all on one and forget the other log-in's. As for your bots, you were not banned global, so you were connected to a different server.

Anyway, I have told my side of the story, you have told yours, leave it up to others to decide
Last edited by pitbullshells.com on Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
p
pitbullshells.com
Voice

webstar wrote:
You also do not have a AUP listed on pitbullshells.com
correct it is currently down during the new design, so is our order forms as we will not accept new customers until the server move and site is complete. But when you ordered, you filled out a form that 1) has a link to pop-up our TOS in a new window 2) have to check off you agree to our TOS, not doing so the order will tell you you need to and won't send.
webstar wrote: BTW who was it you pissed off to get attacked that much?
We never have had a big attack at any of our servers, reason we are moving data centers is due to attacks saturating the network causing our servers to drop off-line too, but this was from other servers or the network router being attacked. Since the move, I have not seen one of our channel bots ping out once in the last 5 days.

As for pissing others off, let's don't forget who was the first customer we ever had to ban from our channel for make lude public remarks along with sending undesired sexual remarks to our female customers in PM. It was only after that point you ran more processes then you ordered and started to sling your mud of lies about us.
Last edited by pitbullshells.com on Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
p
pitbullshells.com
Voice

caesar wrote:I'll now wait for other *impresions* from the members of the forum if I should move it to the Junk Yard or not.
I am going to post this link in our channel and let our customers give their side of the story of our friend "Meh" here. You are welcome to keep this thread open, we run a honest business, and have nothing to hide :D
Last edited by pitbullshells.com on Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m
metal

Re: AVOID SHELLTOPIA.COM/PITBULLSHELLS.COM

Post by metal »

webstar wrote:There customer service sucks, I paid them May 4th didn't get an account until May 17th and only after someone who I know who pays them alot went into there efnet chatroom and bitched about it. The owner gets upset and throws hissys when you question him about why accounts take so long. I was told I needed 2 more logins because I had too many bots on 1 ident so I asked for those 2 logins a week ago and still havn't gotten an answer.

He takes down servers for days on end without sending out email notices or postings on his website because he says everyone goes to his chatroom anyways.

When I told him I was going to call my CC company about his poor business practices the only replies he would give was stuff like.

[02:29:30pm] Session Ident: BiggK (~bigkahuna@c-24-126-33-33.we.client2.attbi.com)
[02:29:30pm] <BiggK> i dont care... take care now

or

[02:34:49pm] Session Ident: BiggK (~bigkahuna@c-24-126-33-33.we.client2.attbi.com)
[02:34:49pm] <BiggK> blah blah blah

I'd suggest you avoid this company at all costs, just go look at his phpnuke website and you can see just how unprofessional it is.
Why someone feels the need to make such a post in a help forum is beyond me, aside from the obvious flaming.
That said, this person webstar (aka meh) was seen by me being banned from the #pitbull chan on efnet for making rude and lewd comments to female users in the chan and in pm. I know this 1st hand because one of those female users is my gf. This lame attempt to sling mud at pitbulls after being dealt with as any adolecent annoyance should be, is just pathetic. I currently have 3 different accounts with pitbulls and i don't remember having to wait more than 3 hrs for anything, much less 3 days.
The admins are always helpful even when obviously busy. So there. :mrgreen:

Edit: and it's spelled their not "there". If you must flame at least have the intelligence to spell properly
k
klassik

Post by klassik »

I've been with Shelltopia/Pitbull for a few months now. And they seem to be doing as much as they can to keep things running smoothly. I don't (never have) see anything you're talking about webstar.
E
Exil3d

AVOID MEH/WEBSTAR

Post by Exil3d »

For all the shell providers, watch out for this shell abuser. He's concidered dumb and extremely annoying. Harrassment, ignorance, threats... you name it!

[ /whois meh ] ———————————————————————
      : › Address : ~meh@DA-66201251.079.trytel.com
      : › Name : meh
      : › Server : irc.avalonworks.ca [ Avalon Works Corp. ]
[ End ] ———————————————————————————

I suggest you putting him on your notify list so you know what to expect and what's comin' at ya!

----------------

P.S. meh, the best way to look smarter is to either put someone else down, not talk at all or just walk away. Spend some time to think about that. :-)