This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Protection script... plz help me... plz

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
lightnin
Voice

Protection script... plz help me... plz

Post by lightnin »

Code: Select all

[05:36] * Joins: f483757e (~nhdrffqg@212.93.200.42)
[05:36] -f483757e:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] -f483757e:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] * Joins: p9122a (~ofbbcvzl@210.93.200.42)
[05:36] -p9122a:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] -p9122a:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] * Joins: n78487w (~kohxjly@219.93.200.42)
[05:36] -n78487w:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] -n78487w:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] * Joins: x739727w (~mloogozr@WLL-23-pppoe116.t-net.net.ve)
[05:36] -x739727w:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] -x739727w:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] * Joins: d232383h (~ckikdebr@205.241.8.3)
[05:36] -d232383h:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] -d232383h:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] * Joins: x448628k (~wyylylxz@192.241.8.3)
[05:36] -x448628k:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] -x448628k:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] * Joins: l923150w (~vxxnon@205.241.8.70)
[05:36] -l923150w:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
[05:36] -l923150w:#bdlife- BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com----RadioFlood.com-wE-CAre-For-U.BD-Users-pls-mail-Ur-flood-txt-mssg-at-Radioflood@yahoo.com
Greetings everyone,
I need serious help. I searched and downloaded many protection script from egghelp.org and also searched in google and tried some tcl's but I can not prevent the floods (showed above) in my channel.
I need a tcl which can stop this kind of flooding in the channel.
The ip's are different and also the nick names.. so I am helpless here...
Plz I need urgent help. Flooders flood in the channel almost everyday...
plz..

Thanks...........
r
r0t3n
Owner

Post by r0t3n »

You could use allfloodprotection2.1b.tcl it works for me ^_^

just search "flood" in the tcl archive and find one ^_^
r0t3n @ #r0t3n @ Quakenet
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

lightnin
Voice

Post by lightnin »

ok, allfloodprotection3.1b has the following flood protection areas:

Code: Select all

- text floods (action or msg) 
- notice floods 
- adv, bad words, and private spam. 
- bad nicks/idents (on join and change) 
- join floods. 
- revolving door. 
- nick flood. 
- random nicks ban. 
- takeovers (mass deop/ban/kick) 
- channel limit 
- ctcp floods 
- part msg floods 
- clones 
+ Botnet flood protections: 
- mass text floods. 
- mass notice floods. 
- mass ctcp floods. 
- mass join floods. 
- mass revolving door floods. 
- mass nick floods.
Can anyone tell me WHAT TYPE of FLOOD is the one I showed on the 1st post????
And can allfloodprotection3.1b really be able to stop this kind of flooding?

plz do not mind... I do not have enough understanding with these things and I am really frustated of watching my channel get flooded with those type of floods (like I posted).
I apologise for asking......
thank you.
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

That's a mass notice (lines and chars) flood which allfloodprotection will be able to stop since it'll lock the channel incase of such floods happen and it also kicks whoever does these offences. Make sure you configure the script the way it suites you.
G
Galadhrim
Op

Post by Galadhrim »

if that doesnt work, make your channel invite only. and sometimes remove it to see if those bots are now ignoring you.
lightnin
Voice

Post by lightnin »

thank u everyone... just added the tcl after configuration. Now just waiting for a flood to see the tcl action.

thank you for the quick reply...... Sir_Fz and Galadhrim
Thunderdome
Op

Post by Thunderdome »

Sir_Fz Does your script as a akick protection?
lightnin
Voice

Post by lightnin »

I dont think it has cuz I didnt find anything like that while I was configuring the script.

maybe he can add it in the next version! :P
Last edited by lightnin on Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- l|ghtn|n`sn|d3 -
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Thunderdome wrote:Sir_Fz Does your script as a akick protection?
Well, not realy. The only thing that MIGHT prevent an akick is the mass-kick, mass-deop or mass-ban protection, so if this protection triggers before the user issues the akick command then the chanel will be saved.
Thunderdome
Op

Post by Thunderdome »

"Well, not realy. The only thing that MIGHT prevent an akick is the mass-kick, mass-deop or mass-ban protection, so if this protection triggers before the user issues the akick command then the chanel will be saved"

nope I mean... an op can akick the bot... there was an old script by hal9000 that would unban, unakick the bot...
can you do something similar?
because one may akick the bot if he/she is op and then do whatever they want. :D
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

If the bot is akicked, the how can it have access to remove it's akick :? Anyway, that would be a different issue as it's a self protection rather than a channel protection. If you mean kick instead of akick then I'm going to release a script that protects the bot from being banned/kicked.

PS: allfloodprotection has been upgraded from 3.1b to 3.2b.
lightnin
Voice

Post by lightnin »

hi Sir_Fz,

I downloaded 3.1b just 20 mins ago.. and I configured it....
and now u updated the script.. lol.......

can u tell me where u exactly changed the script.. so I just can replace the code... I was thinking not to configure the script again....
if u can............

thanks.........
- l|ghtn|n`sn|d3 -
Thunderdome
Op

Post by Thunderdome »

Do you think you could make an anti akick script ?
IT would be very usefull. :)
For most servers the chanserv is ChanServ and is:

AKICK channel {ADD|DEL|LIST} [nick-ou-usermasc]
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

lightnin wrote:hi Sir_Fz,

I downloaded 3.1b just 20 mins ago.. and I configured it....
and now u updated the script.. lol.......

can u tell me where u exactly changed the script.. so I just can replace the code... I was thinking not to configure the script again....
if u can............

thanks.........
in proc notc:chars replace $noticel(kmsg) with $noticec(kmsg) and in proc bnick:kick replace $nick!$uhost with $nn!$uhost

PS: It's now 3.3b :P