This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

ChanStatus.tcl

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
d
delinquent
Voice

ChanStatus.tcl

Post by delinquent »

I searched the web and i couldn`t find .. not even related ... I am looking for a script that can the information about a channel from CService website ... like access list , description .. modes .. etc..

can it be made ?

Madalin
Master

Post by Madalin »

The eggdrop can only display informations provided by the ''/msg X command''. For example if you want to see the description of the channel you could do this

!x desc = and the bot will display the result that will come from X using ''/msg x info #channel''

Yet a script like this should be used rare because X has flood protections and could ignore the eggdrop.
speechles
Revered One

Post by speechles »

Madalin wrote:The eggdrop can only display informations provided by the ''/msg X command''.
https://cservice.undernet.org/live/

I think the chap meant, something similar to visiting the above site, and logging in. Then reading info from the site once logged in. Eggdrop can do this. She is very nimble. If you can provide the actual cservice html provided so that the "form" data which submits the post request can be seen. The "form" data contains the parameters and values required to make this type of request to login. Then its simply a matter of accepting a set-cookie to signify you are indeed logged in, and using this cookie for subsequent requests. It's pretty trivial.
d
delinquent
Voice

Post by delinquent »

is it doable ?
delinquent @ Undernet

BotLending Project @ www.BotLending.tk
Channels : #Y&X #E&A #LendEgg #mIRC-Bots #MyBot #botland #mythic #lmt #elmt #Eggdrops