This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Eggdrop has 2 Nicks

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
P
ProXy
Op

Eggdrop has 2 Nicks

Post by ProXy »

My eggdrop usually is called Xynosius, but yesterday i changed it from prtyline with .set nick BattleChat! Then i got diconnected from Quakenet, and after relogin the eggdrop was called Xynosius again. But if i /ctcp Xynosius, not only Xynosius answers but also BattleChat! Both nicks open a window printing the same. I .rehashed, even tried .restart! Nothing happened. The bot stil answers with two nicks! How to redo that?

SORRY - SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!
Please delete this topic!
S
SniperAC

n/m

Post by SniperAC »

n/m did't see you solved it
Last edited by SniperAC on Sat Aug 31, 2002 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
Bever
Voice

Re: Eggdrop has 2 Nicks

Post by Bever »

ProXy wrote:My eggdrop usually is called Xynosius, but yesterday i changed it from prtyline with .set nick BattleChat! Then i got diconnected from Quakenet, and after relogin the eggdrop was called Xynosius again. But if i /ctcp Xynosius, not only Xynosius answers but also BattleChat! Both nicks open a window printing the same. I .rehashed, even tried .restart! Nothing happened. The bot stil answers with two nicks! How to redo that?

SORRY - SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!
Please delete this topic!
Instead of asking to delete this topic, wouldn't it be better practice to post your solution? It might benefit to others...