This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

mysql search modification

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
C
Clancey78
Voice

mysql search modification

Post by Clancey78 »

Hello!
I somehow managed to get the dbsearch.tcl working (with all the libmysqltcl stuff)
I would really appreciate if someone could take probably a few minutes of their time :oops: and modify the script a bit or even write a new one if that is a more simple solution.
The whole purpose of me using this script is to associate my irc server with my website only for registered users. The goal here is when a user connect's it has to send a private message to the bot (/msg bot key 1335ert) the bot then has to connect to the database and check if the user and his unique key match, if they do the bot sajoins the user into channel #1 if not then message that the key is incorrect. The keys are stored in the users table in irc_key column.

Since I'm not any good with tcl can someone help me out?