This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Request anti join/quit flood

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
MrBeta
Voice

Request anti join/quit flood

Post by MrBeta »

Hi,
I search for a simple script for ban the join/quit flood from user, example the user join and quit 4 time on 10 seconds.
I search for it, but the major script ar for join/part flood o for quit flood messages.

Thanks
w
willyw
Revered One

Re: Request anti join/quit flood

Post by willyw »

MrBeta wrote:Hi,
I search for a simple script for ban the join/quit flood from user, example the user join and quit 4 time on 10 seconds.
I search for it, but the major script ar for join/part flood o for quit flood messages.

Thanks
I believe AllProtection will do this, however it is not a simple script. It is capable of many "protections".
That's ok though... simply turn off all those that you don't wish to use. This is what I do.

If you wish to check it out, best to get the link to use to download the lastest version from the thread here devoted to AP.
http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php?p=101239#101239

You can find a link there, and it is this:
http://sir-fz.blogspot.com/2008/04/eggd ... _9058.html

All you can do is try it out for yourself, to see if it will do what you wish.

Again - be sure to turn off anything that you do not wish to use. Else, you will have things happening that you don't intend.

I hope this helps.
Get_A_Fix
Master

Post by Get_A_Fix »

I have a script Here that does join/quits, but also looks for excess floods and other things. You can chose to use one or both functions.

Good luck.
We explore.. and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge.. and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias.. and you call us criminals.
MrBeta
Voice

Post by MrBeta »

Thanks willyw i have see this multi protections script, I try it but is strange in many scripts, no one only dedicated for this type of flood.
Happy 2014 e long life for egghelp
Get_A_Fix wrote:I have a script Here that does join/quits, but also looks for excess floods and other things. You can chose to use one or both functions.

Good luck.
Thanks Get_A_Fix I'll try this too ;)
MrBeta
Voice

Post by MrBeta »

I have tested the Get_A_Fix's tcl but is not possible to set a ban time , the kick message and the the % of join & quit, but only the seconds before the quit.
The first tcl allprotections is really complicated to disable all is not simple, I try with #test# for disable some functions, but on rehash the bot give me error.
I'm not expert on modify the tcl script, but is possible in some tcl write for the join/part flood, change the part with the quit for to work it?

Thanks and salute