This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Dronebl.org checking script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
FmX
Voice

Dronebl.org checking script

Post by FmX »

Hello, can someone write something that check for dronebl ips on channel joins with option for excluded ips or hostnames.
Thanks.
CrazyCat
Revered One

Re: Dronebl.org checking script

Post by CrazyCat »

You mean something like https://gitlab.com/tcl-scripts/dnsbl working on bind join ?
It's quite easy to do but your eggdrop must be ircop or the network must not cloak tue user's host.
Depending on your case, the script will be different
FmX
Voice

Post by FmX »

bot is channel operator and irc op and ircd it isnt cloak ips, but 2 variants will be appreciated because other ircds in our network some of them cloak ips.
s
simo
Revered One

Post by simo »

im not sure what IRCD version you are using but it would probably be more effective to use a dnsbl module integrated in the IRCD or use a stand alone bot designed for this poropose like HOPM or other.
FmX
Voice

Post by FmX »

i am using ratbox, but i want only for channel scans for this moment cause users from other servers also join my channel and hopm its not option.
s
simo
Revered One

Post by simo »

did you find a solution yet ? if its to tackle abuse and floods you could use tcl to counter that (or use the built in anti abuse/flood options) also ratbox has stackable modes per 4 from what i saw on ratbox ircd raw 005 numeric unfortunatly kicks arent stackable and is used per nick in a kick command but at least the stackable channel modes help a lot.

CHANTYPES=&# EXCEPTS INVEX CHANMODES=eIb,k,l,imnpstS CHANLIMIT=&#:75 PREFIX=(ov)@+ MAXLIST=beI:100 MODES=4 NETWORK=network KNOCK STATUSMSG=@+ CALLERID=g are supported by this server
SAFELIST ELIST=U CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 CHARSET=ascii NICKLEN=9 CHANNELLEN=50 TOPICLEN=160 ETRACE CPRIVMSG CNOTICE DEAF=D MONITOR=60 are supported by this server
FNC ACCEPT=20 MAP TARGMAX=NAMES:1,LIST:1,KICK:1,WHOIS:1,PRIVMSG:4,NOTICE:4,ACCEPT:,MONITOR: are supported by this server
FmX
Voice

Post by FmX »

chatgpt give me some solution. Its not perfect but its working :) before that i used Blackshadow tcl ipbl.tcl but for some reason start to show every ip as listed in dronebl database.
CrazyCat
Revered One

Post by CrazyCat »

ok, if chatgpt does the trick, I won't reply anymore in this thread an stop trying to do an automated version of the script.
Cya guys.
BLaCkShaDoW
Op

Post by BLaCkShaDoW »

FmX wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:36 pm chatgpt give me some solution. Its not perfect but its working :) before that i used Blackshadow tcl ipbl.tcl but for some reason start to show every ip as listed in dronebl database.
Solved the issue with IpBL.tcl. Test it again.
BLaCkShaDoW Production @ WwW.TclScripts.Net
FmX
Voice

Post by FmX »

CrazyCat wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:48 pm ok, if chatgpt does the trick, I won't reply anymore in this thread an stop trying to do an automated version of the script.
Cya guys.
Time to stop insulting people who use chatgpt. I waited a few days and it did not join the thread at all, the moment I wrote that I used chatgpt and you joined. Time to stop this drama.
FmX
Voice

Post by FmX »

BLaCkShaDoW wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:56 am
FmX wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:36 pm chatgpt give me some solution. Its not perfect but its working :) before that i used Blackshadow tcl ipbl.tcl but for some reason start to show every ip as listed in dronebl database.
Solved the issue with IpBL.tcl. Test it again.
thanks BlackShadow. Will try it again.
EDIT: Working perfect as before. Thanks again :)
CrazyCat
Revered One

Post by CrazyCat »

FmX wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:35 pm
CrazyCat wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:48 pm ok, if chatgpt does the trick, I won't reply anymore in this thread an stop trying to do an automated version of the script.
Cya guys.
Time to stop insulting people who use chatgpt. I waited a few days and it did not join the thread at all, the moment I wrote that I used chatgpt and you joined. Time to stop this drama.
I didn't insult anybody, I just said that if chatgpt does the trick, I'm useless. Nothing else.