This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

seen sharing on botnet

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
J
Jay-C

seen sharing on botnet

Post by Jay-C »

I want my bots to share their seen files on the botnet...
My bots run gseen module for !seen commands.
How do i do this ?
N
Nexus6
Op

Post by Nexus6 »

You should have checked conf because it's there

Code: Select all

# forward a request to other bots, if a !seen returned no  # result?
set botnet-seens 1

Hope it helps, cheers :)
J
Jay-C

Post by Jay-C »

i'm afraid it did not :(
i went to check it out and it seems that it was on, but does not work.
Any suggestions?
p
ppslim
Revered One

Post by ppslim »

No seen module or script, shares it's seen datafiles, from what I can see.

This setting in gseen, allows a seen request to traverse the botnet. If another bot locates information for this seen request, it will return it accross the botnet.

The actaul files are not sent, only requests for seen information, and it's results.

I am guessing both bots require this to be enabled, and one of them to have data regarding a user.
T
TALES

seen sharing

Post by TALES »

there is a script that share the seen this is what the output looks like

TALES, 42-Serv says, Top Ten Channels: 1. #FindScrim@GamesNET (67046), 2. #eminence@GamesNET (20371), 3. #script@GamesNET (9592), 4. #linux@GamesNET (3524), 5. #BloodSport@GamesNET (3071), 6. #i_r_teh_h4x@GamesNET (2781), 7. #team3d@GamesNET (1902), 8. #eggdrop@GamesNET (1240), 9. #snafuclan@GamesNET (1229), 10. #ClanCdG@GamesNET (1090)

TALES, 42-Serv says, Top Networks: 1. GamesNET (116683), 2. SandNET (1994), 3. Tyson (399), 4. UnderNET (364)
TALES, 42-Serv says, as of 02:22 GMT, this database contains 119440 nicknames using 42758 hostnames from 53 channels (not including secret channels) on 4 networks and has been contributed to by 9 bots

this script called netseen.tcl made by barkerjr
the netseen.tcl is the client script there is also be needed a server script that script in this botnet i am is on 42-serv