This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Request mass inviter tcl

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
G

Post by Guest »

Anyone please make a tcl that request bots linked in order to perform mass inviting and avoid ban from the channel. One of the bot will not join any channel and it just received message from another bot and then private message to the users.

Very much appreciated if someone could code this tcl. Thanks

P/S: Currently nobody write this tcl before.
W
Wcc
Master

Post by Wcc »

Noone wrote the script for you because EVERYONE hates inviters... sorry, but I really don't want to write a mass inviter TCL that will make banning spammers harder.
stdragon
Owner

Post by stdragon »

lol right on Wcc!

And I'd like to ask the spammer something... what is your goal when you spam? Surely you realize that the vast majority of people dislike your misleading messages and unsolicited invitations.

I think you would accomplish a lot more by feeding your 'creative energies' into making your channel better, rather than these quick-and-dirty methods of attracting members.
P
Petersen
Owner

Post by Petersen »

2 warnings about spamming. firstly is a very good way to get klined off whatever network you're on. more importantly though, is that some ppl react bad to it. I've seen someone ddos a whole isp off the net for over 6 hours cos someone spammed him on a bad day. irc tends to attract a lot of the most skilled computer ppl on the internet - you really don't wanna piss these ppl off.