This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

The protection doesn't work well !

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
S
SaveR

The protection doesn't work well !

Post by SaveR »

PLS Help :)))
The protection of my bot is not good.
When Someone kick, deop my bot or its users ( even me, i am +n),
the bot doesn't punish the bad guy with kick ban and +dk. The bot only deop him!:(
The revenge mode is 3, i am activated revenge, protect modes, but the bot doesn't punish with ban kick and +dk :(((
What is the problem ???
HELP PLS!!
I want much as more possibles coments for this problem!!!
d
dvV
Voice

Post by dvV »

try implementing +revenge +revengebot +bitch +protectops +potectfriends and make sure you have the +f flag. to set these try .chanset #channel +setting also try reading .help chanset and .help chaninfo to get a better grasp of what your setting. hope this is what you are looking for, if you want more you may need a script...

dvV
p
ppslim
Revered One

Post by ppslim »

Check the server your bot is connected to.

It may well be that your bot has been placed on a restricted connection, which prevents it from having full OP powers.
S
SaveR

Post by SaveR »

+revenge +revengebot +bitch +protectops +potectfriends +f flag
All this i am turned ON ,but the same [censored]:) The bot doesn't protect itself and its users :( only deop the bad guy. I want to kick ban and add +dk the bad guy , as must the bot to do!
Other comments?
d
dvV
Voice

Post by dvV »

well if you checked what ppslim ask about and still nothing i would recheck you conf and make sure "set global-revenge-mode 3" is set as so, as it sounds like it is set to "0". hope ya figure it out...

dvV