This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Channel Commands

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
K
KM

Channel Commands

Post by KM »

I am basicly trying to find a TCL script with pretty much every possible command avalible via msg... like the way you can configure everything with channel services, but for my eggdrop instead... eg numeric access levels and just about every DCC command plus some avalible depending of course on your user level
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

read tcl-commands.doc and see Bind Types:

MSG and MSGM.

also there are lots of good scripts that do that in this site, or other sites.
K
KM

Post by KM »

Hmm... well, i had a look around and gave up pretty quickly, I went and gotr a pretty basic scripot, decided to change it a little, changed it some more, and i've made the best damn bot ever! (slight exaduration, but you know what i mean) :D
Kep your eyes peeled for scripts bny the great programmer "KM"... so you know what not to download, lol
GodOfSuicide
Master

Post by GodOfSuicide »

you can also try stormbot & other big scripts, they have those features allready built in
f
firepac
Voice

Post by firepac »

you can also try stormbot & other big scripts, they have those features allready built in

Stormbot is definatly the way to go :)