This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

aidle1.1.tcl

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
h
harry
Voice

aidle1.1.tcl

Post by harry »

aidle1.1.tcl---
how come this script wont say verses from songs that i have inserted?

are there some characters that arent supported?
^DooM^
Owner

Post by ^DooM^ »

it would help if you pasted the procedure and code that you added. :wink:
The lifecycle of a noob is complex. Fledgling noobs gestate inside biometric pods. Once a budding noob has matured thru gestation they climb out of their pod, sit down at a PC, ask a bunch of questions that are clearly in the FAQ, The Noob is born
h
harry
Voice

Post by harry »

here ya go
sorry in advance for the badwords:

# aidle.tcl v1.1 (28 March 1999) by slennox <slenny@ozemail.com.au>
# Latest versions can be found at www.ozemail.com.au/~slenny/eggdrop/
#
# Basic anti-idle script, sends random msg's to the specified channel at
# random time intervals.
#
# v1.0 - Initial release
# v1.1 - Stremlined startup timer check, added +1 to utimer

# Channel to send anti-idle messages to
set ai_chan "#channel"

# Maximum time interval between messages (in minutes)
set ai_time 54

# Messages to send
set ai_msgs {
"I'm sick of being judged, [censored] it let me see a judge-EMINEM, If I Get Locked Up Tonight"
"My penis is the size of a peanut, have you seen it? [censored] NO you ain't seen it, it's the size of a peanut-EMINEM, The Kids"
"And who you callin a btch? Btch. You owe me.-Eminem, The Sauce"
"Here then let me slow it down for you, So you can understand if I say it slower: Let it go dawg it's over-EMINEM, Nail In The Coffin"
"My music can be slightly amusing, You shouldn't take lyrics so serious, It might be confusing, Trying to seperate the truth from entertainment, It's stupid ain't it? I get sick of trying to explain it-EMINEM, Stimulate"
"I'm-a kill you! Like a murder weapon I'm-a conceal you, In a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows & film you, [censored] with me, I've been thru hell, shut the hell up I'm tryin' to develop these pictures of the Devil to sell them I ain't Acid Rap but I rap on acid *Got a new glow ball & just had a strap-on added Woops! Is that a subliminal hint? No, It's criminal intent, to sodomize women again!-EMINEM, Kill You"
"I got genital warts and it burns when I pee, Don't you wanna grow up to be just like me! I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree, You probably wanna grow up to be just like me!!!-EMINEM, Role Model"
"Take some BIG and some PAC, And you mix them up in a pot, Sprinkle a little Big L on top What the [censored] do you got? You got the realest and illest killers, Tied up in a knot, The Juggernaughts of this rap [censored], Like it or not, it's like a fight to the top.-EMINEM, Patiently Waiting"
"I feel like I'm walking a tight rope Without a circus net I'm popping percasete I'm a nervous wreck I deserve respect But I work a sweat for this worthless check Bout to burst this tech, at somebody to reverse this debt Minimum wage got my adrenaline caged Full of venom and rage Especially when I'm engaged And my daughter's down to her last diaper That's got my ass hyper I pray that god answers, maybe I'll ask nicer-EMINEM, Rock Bottom"
"I turned around to run, twisted my ankle and sprained it She came at me at full speed, nothin could stop her I shot her five times and every bullet bounced off her I started to beg "No, please let go" But she swallowed my [censored] leg whole like an egg roll With one leg left, now I'm hoppin around crippled I grabbed my pocket knife and sliced off her right nipple Just trying to buy me some time, then I remembered this magic trick Den Den Den Den Den Den, Go go gadget dick!-EMINEM, As The World Turns"
"Biggie and Pac just missed all us Watchin all these cheap immitations get rich off em And get dollars that shoulda been theirs like they switched wallets-EMINEM, Marshall Mathers"
"Oh yeah, this is Eminem baby, back up in that motherfucking ass One time for your mother [censored] mind-EMINEM, Infinite"
"I followed the voice that led down a flight of steps Sneezing at dust, and swinging at the spider-webs Inside the depths of his basement I taste lint in my mouth, then the lights in the place… went! I saw my life flash in front of my eyes I felt a butcher knife slash at one of my thighs None of my guys knew where I'm at I was doomed Then I remembered the flashlight in my costume-EMINEM, [censored] Backstabber"
"I don't promote violence, I just encourage it {c'mon}, I laugh at the sight of death,As I fall down a cement flight of steps(ahhhh),And land inside a bed of spider webs,So throw caution to the wind, you and a friend,Can jump off of a bridge and if you live, do it again,[censored], why not? Blow your brain out,I'm blowing mine out-EMINEM, Bad Influece"
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo-EMINEM, Lose Yourself"
"There’s a certain mystique, when I speak That you notice that’s sorta unique, cause you know its me My poetries deep and I’m stillmatic-EMINEM, Love Me"
"whats goin on in the world today? people fightin, feudin, lootin, its ok let it go, let it flow, let the good times roll-EMINEM, Aint Nothin But Music"
"I'm like a walking...talking...Ouija Board Speaking in tongues I've never spoke this speech before Khem dellelleh Enemech noomph meekh neesh meekh nohr-EMINEM, American Psycho"
"Cool, calm, just like my mom With a couple of valium inside her palm-EMINEM, Purple Pills"
"yeah your in #shadyville"
"you guys read the source this month...i didnt"
"ur dead dont think that im playin and [censored] bizkit coz i know u sayin [censored] D12 only not to our face, under your breath, to yourselves-EMINEM, Girls"
"You [censored] punk, pussy, you [censored] faggot, sissy, [censored]-EMINEM, I Remember"
"Look at these eyes, baby blue, baby just like yourself, if they were brown Shady lose, Shady sits on the shelf/but Shady's cute, Shady knew Shady's dimples would help, make ladies swoon baby, ooh baby! Look at my sales-EMINEM, White America"
"Bitches and gentlemen, It's showtime! Hurry hurry, step right up-EMINEM, Business"
"But how dare you try to take what you didn't help me to get. You selfish bitch, I hope you [censored]' burn in hell for this [censored].-EMINEM, Cleaning Out My Closet"
"Never was a thug, just infatuated with guns, Never was a gangsta, till I graduated to one/And got the rep of a villain, for weapon concealin'. Took the image of a thug, kept [censored] appealin'-EMINEM, Im A Soldier"
"I don't wanna quit, but [censored], I feel like this is it, for me to have this much appeal like this is sick-EMINEM, Sayin Goodbye To Hollywood"
"when you see her, you gon' bend her [censored]' neck back, yo/cus you love her, you never would expect that blow-EMINEM, Drips"
"That's why we sing for these kids, who don't have a thing except for a dream, and a [censored]' rap magazine/who post pin-up pictures on they walls all day long, idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs/Or for anyone who's ever been through [censored] in their lives, till they sit and they cry at night wishin' they'd die/Till they throw on a rap record and they sit, and they vibe. We're nothin' to you but we're the [censored]' [censored] in they eyes/that's why we seize the moment try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it, cuz we consider these minutes golden/and maybe they'll admit it when we're gone-EMINEM, Sing For The Moment"
"'fore I put some wack [censored] out/I'm tryin' to smack this one out the park, five-thousand mark, y'all steady tryin' to drown a shark-EMINEM, When The Music Stops"
"you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength-EMINEM, Till I Collapse"
"…..uh, [censored] that [censored] bitch eat a muthafuckin' dick, chew on a prick and lick/a million muthafuckin' cocks per second, I'd rather put out a muthafuckin' gospel record-EMINEM, My Dad's Gone Crazy"
"I never knew I...knew I would get this big I never knew I...knew I'd affect this kid I never knew I'd...get him to slit his wrists I never knew I'd...get him to hit this bitch-EMINEM, Who Knew"
"I sit back, with this pack of Zig-Zags and this bag of this weed, it gives me the [censored] needed to be the most meanest mc on this... on this earth... and since birth I've been cursed with this curse -EMINEM, Who I Am"
"Ahh No , Big Slim Dogg, 80 pound balls (Snoop: Wha?), dick six inch long-EMINEM, Bitch Please II"
"SO LONG BITCH YOU DID ME SO WRONG I DON'T WANNA GO ON LIVIN' IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT YOU-EMINEM, Kim"
"translation: So you can suck my dick if you don't like, my [censored] 'Cause I was high when I wrote this so suck, my dick-EMINEM, Under The Influence"
"IF YOU LIKE IT GO BUY IT"
}

# Don't edit anything below unless you know what you're doing

proc ai_start {} {
global ai_time
if {[string match *ai_sendmsg* [timers]]} {return 0}
timer [expr [rand $ai_time] + 1] ai_sendmsg
}

proc ai_sendmsg {} {
global botnick ai_chan ai_msgs ai_time
if {[validchan $ai_chan] && [onchan $botnick $ai_chan]} {
puthelp "PRIVMSG $ai_chan :[lindex $ai_msgs [rand [llength $ai_msgs]]]"
}
}

set ai_chan [string tolower $ai_chan]

ai_start

putlog "Loaded aidle1.1.tcl v1.1 by slennox"
h
harry
Voice

Post by harry »

any ideas?
^DooM^
Owner

Post by ^DooM^ »

what version of eggdrop are you running. i seem to be having the same problem with timers on 1.6.15
The lifecycle of a noob is complex. Fledgling noobs gestate inside biometric pods. Once a budding noob has matured thru gestation they climb out of their pod, sit down at a PC, ask a bunch of questions that are clearly in the FAQ, The Noob is born
stdragon
Owner

Post by stdragon »

harry,

So, are there any tcl errors on the partyline? The script seems fine to me.

If not, maybe you're just not waiting long enough for the messages. You have it set to take up to 54 minutes. Also, do you have $ai_channel set to your chan?
^DooM^
Owner

Post by ^DooM^ »

I have tried that script on my bot and it throws up this error stdragon.
list element in quotes followed by "No," instead of space
I have checked to make sure all the quotes are in " " and it all seems to be ok im stumped :roll:
strikelight
Owner

Post by strikelight »

^DooM^ wrote:I have tried that script on my bot and it throws up this error stdragon.
list element in quotes followed by "No," instead of space
I have checked to make sure all the quotes are in " " and it all seems to be ok im stumped :roll:
This:

Code: Select all

"I turned around to run, twisted my ankle and sprained it She came at me at full speed, nothin could stop her I shot her five times and every bullet bounced off her I started to beg "No, please let go" But she swallowed my **** leg whole like an egg roll With one leg left, now I'm hoppin around crippled I grabbed my pocket knife and sliced off her right nipple Just trying to buy me some time, then I remembered this magic trick Den Den Den Den Den Den, Go go gadget dick!-EMINEM, As The World Turns" 
Needs to be:

"I turned around to run, twisted my ankle and sprained it She came at me at full speed, nothin could stop her I shot her five times and every bullet bounced off her I started to beg "No, please let go" But she swallowed my **** leg whole like an egg roll With one leg left, now I'm hoppin around crippled I grabbed my pocket knife and sliced off her right nipple Just trying to buy me some time, then I remembered this magic trick Den Den Den Den Den Den, Go go gadget dick!-EMINEM, As The World Turns" 
^DooM^
Owner

Post by ^DooM^ »

<Guardian> You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo-EMINEM, Lose Yourself
Works fine now. i took those 2 "" out.

I should of seen that heh :-?

Harry here is the complete script for you. make sure you set the #channel name at the top of the script to the channel you want the lines to be shown also set how often you wish a random line to be shown i have set it to every 30 mins.

# aidle.tcl v1.1 (28 March 1999) by slennox <slenny@ozemail.com.au> 
# Latest versions can be found at www.ozemail.com.au/~slenny/eggdrop/ 
# 
# Basic anti-idle script, sends random msg's to the specified channel at 
# random time intervals. 
# 
# v1.0 - Initial release 
# v1.1 - Stremlined startup timer check, added +1 to utimer 

# Channel to send anti-idle messages to 
set ai_chan "#YOURCHANNEL" 

# Maximum time interval between messages (in minutes) 
set ai_time 30 

# Messages to send 
set ai_msgs { 
"I'm sick of being judged, **** it let me see a judge-EMINEM, If I Get Locked Up Tonight" 
"My penis is the size of a peanut, have you seen it? **** NO you ain't seen it, it's the size of a peanut-EMINEM, The Kids" 
"And who you callin a btch? Btch. You owe me.-Eminem, The Sauce" 
"Here then let me slow it down for you, So you can understand if I say it slower: Let it go dawg it's over-EMINEM, Nail In The Coffin" 
"My music can be slightly amusing, You shouldn't take lyrics so serious, It might be confusing, Trying to seperate the truth from entertainment, It's stupid ain't it? I get sick of trying to explain it-EMINEM, Stimulate" 
"I'm-a kill you! Like a murder weapon I'm-a conceal you, In a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows & film you, **** with me, I've been thru hell, shut the hell up I'm tryin' to develop these pictures of the Devil to sell them I ain't Acid Rap but I rap on acid *Got a new glow ball & just had a strap-on added Woops! Is that a subliminal hint? No, It's criminal intent, to sodomize women again!-EMINEM, Kill You" 
"I got genital warts and it burns when I pee, Don't you wanna grow up to be just like me! I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree, You probably wanna grow up to be just like me!!!-EMINEM, Role Model" 
"Take some BIG and some PAC, And you mix them up in a pot, Sprinkle a little Big L on top What the **** do you got? You got the realest and illest killers, Tied up in a knot, The Juggernaughts of this rap ****, Like it or not, it's like a fight to the top.-EMINEM, Patiently Waiting" 
"I feel like I'm walking a tight rope Without a circus net I'm popping percasete I'm a nervous wreck I deserve respect But I work a sweat for this worthless check Bout to burst this tech, at somebody to reverse this debt Minimum wage got my adrenaline caged Full of venom and rage Especially when I'm engaged And my daughter's down to her last diaper That's got my ass hyper I pray that god answers, maybe I'll ask nicer-EMINEM, Rock Bottom" 
"I turned around to run, twisted my ankle and sprained it She came at me at full speed, nothin could stop her I shot her five times and every bullet bounced off her I started to beg No, please let go But she swallowed my **** leg whole like an egg roll With one leg left, now I'm hoppin around crippled I grabbed my pocket knife and sliced off her right nipple Just trying to buy me some time, then I remembered this magic trick Den Den Den Den Den Den, Go go gadget dick!-EMINEM, As The World Turns" 
"Biggie and Pac just missed all us Watchin all these cheap immitations get rich off em And get dollars that shoulda been theirs like they switched wallets-EMINEM, Marshall Mathers" 
"Oh yeah, this is Eminem baby, back up in that motherfucking ass One time for your mother **** mind-EMINEM, Infinite" 
"I followed the voice that led down a flight of steps Sneezing at dust, and swinging at the spider-webs Inside the depths of his basement I taste lint in my mouth, then the lights in the place… went! I saw my life flash in front of my eyes I felt a butcher knife slash at one of my thighs None of my guys knew where I'm at I was doomed Then I remembered the flashlight in my costume-EMINEM, **** Backstabber" 
"I don't promote violence, I just encourage it {c'mon}, I laugh at the sight of death,As I fall down a cement flight of steps(ahhhh),And land inside a bed of spider webs,So throw caution to the wind, you and a friend,Can jump off of a bridge and if you live, do it again,****, why not? Blow your brain out,I'm blowing mine out-EMINEM, Bad Influece" 
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo-EMINEM, Lose Yourself" 
"There’s a certain mystique, when I speak That you notice that’s sorta unique, cause you know its me My poetries deep and I’m stillmatic-EMINEM, Love Me" 
"whats goin on in the world today? people fightin, feudin, lootin, its ok let it go, let it flow, let the good times roll-EMINEM, Aint Nothin But Music" 
"I'm like a walking...talking...Ouija Board Speaking in tongues I've never spoke this speech before Khem dellelleh Enemech noomph meekh neesh meekh nohr-EMINEM, American Psycho" 
"Cool, calm, just like my mom With a couple of valium inside her palm-EMINEM, Purple Pills" 
"yeah your in #shadyville" 
"you guys read the source this month...i didnt" 
"ur dead dont think that im playin and **** bizkit coz i know u sayin **** D12 only not to our face, under your breath, to yourselves-EMINEM, Girls" 
"You **** punk, pussy, you **** faggot, sissy, ****-EMINEM, I Remember" 
"Look at these eyes, baby blue, baby just like yourself, if they were brown Shady lose, Shady sits on the shelf/but Shady's cute, Shady knew Shady's dimples would help, make ladies swoon baby, ooh baby! Look at my sales-EMINEM, White America" 
"Bitches and gentlemen, It's showtime! Hurry hurry, step right up-EMINEM, Business" 
"But how dare you try to take what you didn't help me to get. You selfish bitch, I hope you ****' burn in hell for this ****.-EMINEM, Cleaning Out My Closet" 
"Never was a thug, just infatuated with guns, Never was a gangsta, till I graduated to one/And got the rep of a villain, for weapon concealin'. Took the image of a thug, kept **** appealin'-EMINEM, Im A Soldier" 
"I don't wanna quit, but ****, I feel like this is it, for me to have this much appeal like this is sick-EMINEM, Sayin Goodbye To Hollywood" 
"when you see her, you gon' bend her ****' neck back, yo/cus you love her, you never would expect that blow-EMINEM, Drips" 
"That's why we sing for these kids, who don't have a thing except for a dream, and a ****' rap magazine/who post pin-up pictures on they walls all day long, idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs/Or for anyone who's ever been through **** in their lives, till they sit and they cry at night wishin' they'd die/Till they throw on a rap record and they sit, and they vibe. We're nothin' to you but we're the ****' **** in they eyes/that's why we seize the moment try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it, cuz we consider these minutes golden/and maybe they'll admit it when we're gone-EMINEM, Sing For The Moment" 
"'fore I put some wack **** out/I'm tryin' to smack this one out the park, five-thousand mark, y'all steady tryin' to drown a shark-EMINEM, When The Music Stops" 
"you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength-EMINEM, Till I Collapse" 
"…..uh, **** that **** bitch eat a muthafuckin' dick, chew on a prick and lick/a million muthafuckin' cocks per second, I'd rather put out a muthafuckin' gospel record-EMINEM, My Dad's Gone Crazy" 
"I never knew I...knew I would get this big I never knew I...knew I'd affect this kid I never knew I'd...get him to slit his wrists I never knew I'd...get him to hit this bitch-EMINEM, Who Knew" 
"I sit back, with this pack of Zig-Zags and this bag of this weed, it gives me the **** needed to be the most meanest mc on this... on this earth... and since birth I've been cursed with this curse -EMINEM, Who I Am" 
"Ahh No , Big Slim Dogg, 80 pound balls (Snoop: Wha?), dick six inch long-EMINEM, Bitch Please II" 
"SO LONG BITCH YOU DID ME SO WRONG I DON'T WANNA GO ON LIVIN' IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT YOU-EMINEM, Kim" 
"translation: So you can suck my dick if you don't like, my **** 'Cause I was high when I wrote this so suck, my dick-EMINEM, Under The Influence" 
"IF YOU LIKE IT GO BUY IT" 
} 

# Don't edit anything below unless you know what you're doing 

proc ai_start {} { 
global ai_time 
if {[string match *ai_sendmsg* [timers]]} {return 0} 
} 

proc ai_sendmsg {} { 
global botnick ai_chan ai_msgs ai_time 
if {[validchan $ai_chan] && [onchan $botnick $ai_chan]} { 
puthelp "PRIVMSG $ai_chan :[lindex $ai_msgs [rand [llength $ai_msgs]]]" 
} 
} 

set ai_chan [string tolower $ai_chan] 

ai_start 

putlog "Loaded aidle1.1.tcl v1.1 by slennox"
^DooM^

p.s. thx strikelight :wink:
h
harry
Voice

Post by harry »

thanks you guys so very much =+)