This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Is it possible to share notes and channel setting aswell?

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
V
Vinh
Voice

Is it possible to share notes and channel setting aswell?

Post by Vinh »

I have 13eggs over 3 servers. They all use netbots and all have sentinel enabled.

I do get .notes when someone floods, Today i woke up log on irc and got like 5notes from each egg telling me i got messsages...

Is there a way to share notes.. like only delete notes on 1 eggdrop and they all learn it just like userfiles?

What about channel setings, is there a option for that to be like userfile shareing bot too?

Vinh thanks.
gumbydammit
Master

Post by gumbydammit »

just dont load notes module on all your bots... or load notes2.tcl ( which came with eggdrop) and .notes all erase all
a.k.a. hellios
V
Vinh
Voice

Post by Vinh »

Thanks alot mate.
BarkerJr
Op

Post by BarkerJr »

Alternatively, enable note forwarding and make all of the bots forward notes to one.
p
ppslim
Revered One

Post by ppslim »

To my memory, note forwarding doesn't allways work (especialy on internaly generated notes).

This was reported a long time ago (by myself partly), but I don't remember anything being done.