This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

hub bot not letting me add +s.+g, or |s #channel...

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
t
taliesen
Voice

hub bot not letting me add +s.+g, or |s #channel...

Post by taliesen »

hey, have a 2 bot botnet, the main hub bot i have added the leaf bot using .bot botnick, it has the address, hostmask, they link fine and all that.

while the bots are not linked, i try a .botattr botnick +s and it just says
[12:37] <shattered> [17:37] #TalieseN# botattr ryoko +s
[12:37] <shattered> There are no bot flags for ryoko.
shattered has everything it needs, all channels are +shared and global default is +shared, the share and transfer modules are loaded fine, there is nothing i can see that would prevent me from make a bot +s.

i even also tried a +p just to see if it would let me, and i got the same results.

about the only thing it would let me set is +l

anyone know of some other conf settings that might interfere with this? ones that might not be that obvious.
CrazyCat
Revered One

Post by CrazyCat »

.whois ryoko

peharps ryoko isn't known as a bot in shattered
t
taliesen
Voice

Post by taliesen »

it is known as a bot, it has global +b, and they have linked fine, i can set+p on the leaf bot, just unknown reason for not being able to +s/+g on the hub bot.
t
taliesen
Voice

Post by taliesen »

is it possible that since the hub bot is running from the compile dir, and not an install dir, that could be causeing this to not let me add +s and such?

the eggdrops conf is set to the correct dir for the compile dir, and it says all the modules are loaded, including transfer, and share, but its still not letting me use +s or +g.

im at a complete loss here
f
fireworks
Voice

Post by fireworks »

oops sorry
you already did that