This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

!op !deop !kick

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
s
seitan

!op !deop !kick

Post by seitan »

Hello,
I'd like to know is there any written script which does opping/deopping/kicking/baning etc via !op/!deop commands but accepts these commands not from users who have access to a bot.
- i want to make my bot correspond to users who have user in the channel (not the bot itself). - for exaple I am chanel owner and i add new operator to that channel (not to the bot) - so i want that user to be able to control my bot via ! commands.
Hope I explained clearly what I want to do :).
Thanks.
b
bobjuh
Master

Re: !op !deop !kick

Post by bobjuh »

seitan wrote:Hello,
I'd like to know is there any written script which does opping/deopping/kicking/baning etc via !op/!deop commands but accepts these commands not from users who have access to a bot.
- i want to make my bot correspond to users who have user in the channel (not the bot itself). - for exaple I am chanel owner and i add new operator to that channel (not to the bot) - so i want that user to be able to control my bot via ! commands.
Hope I explained clearly what I want to do :).
Thanks.
Look in the TCL archive on egghelp.org for public command scripts like stormbot
D
Dw2k
Voice

Post by Dw2k »

Dave