This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Shell

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
T
TommyX4437

Shell

Post by TommyX4437 »

What is the best shell for me if I want to have Alot of disk space where I can upload as much as I want. Also alot of Banwidth transfer per month so that I can download alot. Also I want the Shell run a Mirc client and setup kind of like an XDCC or a File server. Usually how much do these shell cost or Do I need shell to do this or something else. Thank You
d
dollar
Op

Post by dollar »

*rofl* :D
dollar (or something similar) at:
#eggdrop / #tcl - undernet
#egghelp / #tcl / #eggtcl - efnet
#eggdrop.support / #tcl - quakenet
#eggdrop - ircnet
Rusher2K
Halfop

Post by Rusher2K »

Buy a root server or something else with a high bandwidth. A Own 10Mbit or 100Mbit Up and Down Stream were the Best to run a XDCC Bot. But you must pay a lot money for this.
b
bobjuh
Master

Re: Shell

Post by bobjuh »

TommyX4437 wrote:What is the best shell for me if I want to have Alot of disk space where I can upload as much as I want. Also alot of Banwidth transfer per month so that I can download alot. Also I want the Shell run a Mirc client and setup kind of like an XDCC or a File server. Usually how much do these shell cost or Do I need shell to do this or something else. Thank You
*lol*
Do you really think you can get a shell with unlimited space and bandwith so you can do all sorts of illegal stuff like download copyrighed stuff and rune some xdcc bots?

there is NO such thing as a mirc client onder *nix based systems.