This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Invite... I give up

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
Z
Zariffa
Voice

Invite... I give up

Post by Zariffa »

Hello all,

I readed the documentation of the TCL... it's hard, anyhere the problem is still there...

How can I invite a person oping on #a to channel #b ? And moreover, if this person is already on #b, then do not invite her ? It is possible please show me :/

Thanks...
user

Re: Invite... I give up

Post by user »

Zariffa wrote:How can I invite a person oping on #a to channel #b ? And moreover, if this person is already on #b, then do not invite her ? It is possible please show me :/
bind mode - "#a +o" the_proc
Then in the proc use 'onchan $victim #b' to determine if they're already on the channel, if not; 'putserv' the INVITE. (the eggdrop commands 'bind', 'onchan' and 'putserv' are described in doc/tcl-commands.doc)
Have you ever read "The Manual"?
Z
Zariffa
Voice

Post by Zariffa »

Hello,

It's very cool up to you, showing me the manipulations to do, but I don't know either how to begin (I don't want to, and I don't have time to learn TCL), could you just show me what it would be ?

Thanks !
Z
Zariffa
Voice

Post by Zariffa »

A friend gave me this code, bit it's not perfect, could you help me to enheance it ?

Code: Select all

bind mode - * op:invite
proc op:invite {nick uhost hand chan mode victim } {
 global bot botnick 
if {$mode=="+o" && $chan=="#a" && $victim!="KBS" && $victim!="IriX"} {
  if [isop $victim #b] {
  putserv "privmsg #b :4$victim vient de s'oper sur #a"
 } else {
  putserv "privmsg #b :4$victim vient de s'oper sur #a sans etre present sur le salon des op !"
  putserv "invite $victim #b"
  return 0
 }
}
if {$mode=="+o" && $chan=="#a" && $victim=="KBS" } {
putserv "privmsg #b :4Je Viens De M'oper sur #a"
}
if {$mode=="+o" && $chan=="#a" && $victim=="IriX" } {
putserv "privmsg #b :4Irix a encore planté :("

}
}
Thanks