This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Botnet bots invite issue

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
q
qba
Voice

Botnet bots invite issue

Post by qba »

I nee dsome help

Does anybody here know anything about invite4.1.tcl ? I have a problem with it. My leaf will invite the hub and op it without any problems. However, my hub will get ctcp requests from leaf to get invited, and won't be invited. If i manually invite, it will get requests concerning oping. It won't listen to them either. Which flags are wrong etc? The only flag differences between LEAF and HUB right now are that the HUB also has +hp. Other than that those are bots configured in the same way.

Latest version fo both eggdrops.
LEAF runs windrop, but that is not the problem, so jsut imagine that it is a usual eggdrop.

Thanks in advance
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

avoid crappy botnet scripts that don't use the botnet for communication

use botnetop.tcl by slennox
q
qba
Voice

Post by qba »

Does it support invitation between bots. ie. if botnet hub leaves channel, it will still be invited by LEAFs?
q
qba
Voice

Post by qba »

Ok, the bots invite themselves right now.
However HUB wont autotop LEAF, even though leaf has +ao
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

qba wrote:Does it support invitation between bots. ie. if botnet hub leaves channel, it will still be invited by LEAFs?
of course it does, otherwise I wouldn't recommend it to you, would I?
YooHoo
Owner

Post by YooHoo »

qba wrote:Ok, the bots invite themselves right now.
However HUB wont autotop LEAF, even though leaf has +ao
Auto-op is for fools & poeple not concerned with security :wink: use botnetop.tcl for better results :mrgreen:
q
qba
Voice

Post by qba »

Reason wqhy it din't get opped was a bad hostmask. Did .channel and saw the asterix, signifying an unrecognized bot/user. I fixed it and it worked with the old bot. Still tried botnetop which seams to work much better. Running it now. Thanks to all of you.

Problem solved.