This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

egghttp horoscope

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
G
Galadhrim
Op

Post by Galadhrim »

Asking for help is one thing, asking people to write a tcl script for you is another, but flaming the moderators/commited helpers and spamming the forum for help because you cant be arsed to figure things out yourself is just not done.

You can use regexp to cut the line(s). www.tcl.tk is the website for documentation etc fi you need extra information during your learning session... :roll:
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

I have pulled the plug on you hikaro because you where lazy. I or other members of the board aren't here to please you and fill your needs. I for one I'm here just to give a helping hand to the members of the board, just like others did for me, to show my gratitude to them because they helped me to be where I currently am and without them I wouldn't be here. Please do avoid insulting other members of the board and be nice.
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.