This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Auto upload script for windrop OR live stats with Windrop?

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
lightnin
Voice

Auto upload script for windrop OR live stats with Windrop?

Post by lightnin »

Hi all,

I am looking for a WINDROP script that will automatically upload files (such as .html) from computer to web? Like for html stats pages........

OR

Is there any script for Windrop which can create live stats page? I know eggdrop bots can do it... but how about windrops?
- l|ghtn|n`sn|d3 -
sKy
Op

Post by sKy »

I don`t know really good statstic tcl scripts and there is no need to create one. But there is a programm which is high compatible:
http://pisg.sourceforge.net/

All bots can create logs. The bot will execute a programm called 'pisg' every for example 2 hours. After that he can upload the file to ftp. It`s pretty easy to configure and the best stats i know.

If you have further questions about pisg i suggest you to search for an support channel on irc about pisg.
Thunderdome
Op

Post by Thunderdome »

indeed... great program. comes with a nice tcl...
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

pisg may not work under Windows. If one has a shell account one normally has Apache and you do not need a somewhat 'iffy' tcl to use it.

Works well with a simple cron job. :wink:
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
lightnin
Voice

Post by lightnin »

thanks for the replies guys.

but does pisg work for windrop under windows environment??
is there anything else can be done??
any other prograM OR way???
plz share ur ideas with me................

thank you.........
- l|ghtn|n`sn|d3 -
De Kus
Revered One

Post by De Kus »

you will most likely need to install cygwin with pearl and crontab support. I havent tested it, but there shouldnt be a probably to automatically run a pearl script. if you dont want to install crontab or cant get it run, you can use a timed tcl script in your bot which exec the pearl script ^^.
De Kus
StarZ|De_Kus, De_Kus or DeKus on IRC
Copyright © 2005-2009 by De Kus - published under The MIT License
Love hurts, love strengthens...
G
Galadhrim
Op

Post by Galadhrim »

for windows you can also use Mircstats. You can download parser files for alot of log types: http://www.mircstats.com/parser/. To get a full version: only 10 bucks for lifetime key :D
lightnin
Voice

Post by lightnin »

Hi,
I do have mIRCStats but it doesn't run automatically in a certain time of the day to do the auto update/upload work... does it???
If I am missing that option plz help me out.
thanks...........
- l|ghtn|n`sn|d3 -
^DooM^
Owner

Post by ^DooM^ »

Read up on your mirc help files. I suggest you take a look at /timer Also read Windows help on Scheduled Tasks.
The lifecycle of a noob is complex. Fledgling noobs gestate inside biometric pods. Once a budding noob has matured thru gestation they climb out of their pod, sit down at a PC, ask a bunch of questions that are clearly in the FAQ, The Noob is born