This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Eggdrop problem on Gamesurge

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
l
lockdown
Voice

Eggdrop problem on Gamesurge

Post by lockdown »

Hey my Eggdrop on Gamesurge is acting weird. I gave the Eggdrop op with 200 access. When it joins the channel it ops itself right away. The problem is like 5 secounds after it joining the channel it deops and this message below appears.
[3:24:pm] * ChanServ sets mode: +o [sdu]-Eggdrop
[3:24:pm] * [sdu]-Eggdrop sets mode: -ooo [sdu]s-Coldfusion [sdu]-Midnight_Snack-]3[- [sdu]-pokai[uR]
[3:24:pm] * ChanServ sets mode: -o+ooo [sdu]-Eggdrop [sdu]s-Coldfusion [sdu]-Midnight_Snack-]3[- [sdu]-pokai[uR]

Im not sure if their is something in the config I need to add or is thier something i need to do.
g
greenbear
Owner

Post by greenbear »

.chanset #chan -bitch
l
lockdown
Voice

Post by lockdown »

Ok and that should keep it from deoping itself
l
lockdown
Voice

Post by lockdown »

Nope did not work. I think it might be fighting with the Chanserv or something. I add what you said to the config. But it did not solve the problem.

This might be the problem:
mode change '-o+o [sdu]-Eggdrop by ChanServ!ChanServ@Services.GameSurge.net
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

if you have dynamic channels (not defined in the config), you need to do what greenbear told you - execute that command from bot's partyline and then do .chansave
g
greenbear
Owner

Post by greenbear »

you have to do that either way, as config settings wont override settings in the .chan file.